𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Rebecca was in her office raging about all the newspapers predicting Richmond to place last in the season, and Higgins as usual trying to calm her down. "Every newspaper, every television pundit, every lonely middle-aged sports-blogging loser writing in his mother's basement." Rebecca snapped.

"Oh, you know, Rebecca, that stereotype really isn't true anymore. For example, our ten-year-old, Terry, started writing a sports blog in our kitchen, which we now call his home office. For tax purposes."

"Right, well I apologize for the generalization." She inhales sharply. "Where does your son have us finishing?" Higgins gagged in a panicked response, Rebecca rolling her eyes knowing she was right, her smile appearing when Ted walked into the room handing her her biscuits, her smiles slightly dropping at Ted's expression. "Oh. No rhyming salutation. Something wrong?"

"Way to notice, Amos Otis. Yeah. Henry went back to Kansas this morning. Yep, yep. Dropped him off at the airport a little bit ago. Now he's up in a plane, 100 feet in the sky."

"I think they fly higher than that." Rebecca interrupted.

"Definitely." Higgins nodded along.

"Yeah, well, I'm down here on Earth checking my phone every ten minutes, watching his plane get further and further away.

"But, hey, I didn't mean to come in here and tinkle on y'all's toenails. What's the buzz? Tell me what's happening."

"Rebecca's freaking out." Higgins blurted.

"Yes thank you Leslie."

"Worse than she usually is... because Gracie isn't here."

"Where was all of this before?!"

"Well I have witnesses... and protection now." Higgin's voice slightly trembled.

"Where's Gracie then?"

"Oh well you know how we went to Brisbane to see her family for a while, a few days we were supposed to leave one her cousins went into labour, and so Gracie is staying there for a few days to help out and the christening, which i think is today."

"Oh I remember when I was away from Michelle for the first time in a long time it was horrible." Ted nodded.

"My wife went on a hen week to Tenerife and left me along with our then two sons... I never felt so lonely."

"Yes well thank you both of you, but for your information I'm completely fine!"

"So you're not missing her?"

"Well of course I miss her but not to the point where I cry myself to sleep every night." Rebecca sighed as there was silence left in the room. "... I don't cry myself to sleep before any of you ask." Ted and Higgins nodded in sync. "Anyway let's stop talking about Gracie-"