𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was stood outside watching over training, stood in the middle of Ted and Beard. "What is that you exactly do Gracie? Don't think I actually know what you do?"

"...me neither." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I just do a bit of everything. That or Rebecca just likes me enough to keep me round."

"COACH BEARD!"

"Speak of the devil."

"Uh oh." Ted smiled smugly at his friend, Grace trying to hide her smile with her hand as Beard's eyes widened with fear as he turned, looking up to look at Rebecca.

"For dinner tonight, it's either chicken or steak! You can't tick both!"

"Okay!" He yelled back.

"Bustedddd." Grace and Ted spoke in a sing song voice in sync.

"And Ted!"

"Good luck bud." Grace patted him on the back as he turned round as well.

"I need to know who your plus one is."

"Oh, well, that'd be, uh, Mr. Two Entrées here."

"No, he's already got a date." Ted and Grace looked at him in shock of his secrecy.

"Hey you free tonight?" Ted starts talking to Nate who had just approached them.

"ROY!!" Rebecca yelled but he couldn't hear so Grace let her yell at him for a while before she yelled at him herself as his attention was caught. "HAVE YOU GOT A PLUS ONE ASWELL?"

"YEAH I'LL TAKE THIS ONE." Roy pointed to Grace.

"Charming." Grace smiled sarcastically.

"Were you not going in the first place." Ted asks in shock.

"Didn't want to go." She shrugged. "So thanks for that Roy." She smiled at him sarcastically.

"My pleasure."

"GRACE CHICKEN OR STEAK?"

"CHICKEN PLEASE!"

"OKAY!"

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Roy texted Grace to let her know he was outside, well also to quote 'if you're not out in five minutes you can walk there.' Luckily Grace was by the door putting all her last minute jewellery on before walking out the door and locking up.