𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Rebecca sat up in bed scrolling through her phone as the TV played in the background as Grace slept softly beside her, laying on her front, face nuzzled into her pillow as Rebecca used her extra hand to stroke Grace's naked back, softly tracing patterns. Rebecca beamed as Grace turned her head, stirring awake reaching out, placing her hand on Rebecca's exposed chest. "Morning darling." Rebecca leaned down placing a kiss on Grace's head.

"Did i sleep through the alarm."

"No it hasn't gone off yet."

"Then why are you up so early you weirdo?" Grace groaned hiding her face into the pillow again, Rebecca softly chuckling at her antics.

"Can't help but stay awake with your snoring."

"I don't snore you bitch." The pillow muffled Grace's voice.

"How you feeling today sweetheart?" Rebecca shuffled down the bed to lay back down, lying on her side to face Grace as she cupped her face with her hand, stroking her thumb across her cheek.

"I feel better. Just tired. Are you sure we can't take the day off today?" Grace whined moving closer to Rebecca leaning her head on her chest.

"Not can do. I've got a busy day ahead of me, no doubt Keeley will need you. But i can treat you to lunch." Rebecca pushed herself up placing either hand on either side of Grace, placing a kiss down Grace's neck between each sentence. "And we can go to a pet store. And i can buy the cat loads of new stuff for you."

"Pansy!" Grace corrected.

"Oh im so sorry!" Rebecca exaggerated.

"Well seeing as you have the whole day planned out, i'd like to plan something."

"Oh yeah?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well like you said the alarm hasn't gone off yet, so technically we have a few minute our ourselves."

"You raise a good point. I'm putting it into consideration...." Rebeca teased. "And i accept your offer." Rebecca leans down to place a kiss on Grace's lips. "Wait i haven't cleaned my teeth yet I've still got morning breathe."

"I don't care Rebecca just bloody kiss me, or else you'll go in there just to brush your teeth and end up doing your whole skincare and taking ages."

"You always did take forever to get ready sausage." And unfamiliar voice ,to Grace, came from the door as Rebecca and Grace screamed in shock covering themselves up with the duvet. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."