𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Rebecca was sat up straight on her sofa in her office, Grace laying out onto the sofa resting her back on Rebecca's chest, Keeley having Grace's leg's rested on her lap as she rambled on. "I can't believe it's happening. The whole idea of it has got me going like..." Keeley shrieks waving her hands around.

"Oh stop." Rebecca sighed rolling her eyes. "You getting all..." Rebecca repeats Keeley's shriek. "...is just fear getting in the way of what you deserve."

"Are you making fun of me with my..." Keeley shrieks again.

"Of course not. It's just when you did that, I thought I can't improve on that. I'm just gonna have to replicate it."

"Aw thank you." Keeley's face softens as all three of their heads turn when there's a knock on the door, Ted making his way in a moment later, beaming as always making everyone else smile.

"Ted, guess who is going to be featured in Vanity Fair's business issue as a powerful woman on the rise?" Grace excitedly spoke.

"I FINALLY GOT IT?!" Ted's mouth flies open in shock and excitement, the other three unsure of whether he was joking or not. "This is incredible!!"

"Ted!" Rebecca exclaimed to interrupt him. "Not you. Keeley."

"Oh that makes more sense. Hey congrats Keeley. That's gonna be a Vanity Fair to remember."

"Oh it's just an honour to be mad fit and successful." Keeley smirks slightly. as her, Grace and Rebecca both shriek in excitement again, Ted joining in aswell not quite knowing what was going on.

Ted then moves onto sorting out Dr Sharon's gift to say goodbye as it was her last day soon, deciding on everyone chipping in to make her. an envelope of cash, Ted's choice of gift. Just as they were handing over their money, Higgins knocked on the door before making his way in.

"I just received an email from Edwin Akufo, and he wants to speak with you Rebecca."

"Okay?..."

"God babe leave a long enough pause, who's Edwin Akufo?" Grace asked.

"His father owns the largest tech firm in Ghana."

"Wait a second I thought I did." Ted laughed.

"Until he died last month." Higgins watched Ted's face drop.

"I apologise for my joke."

"Edwin just inherited £1.2 billion and love football." Higgins continued.