Guess whos coming to dinner?

The next day (early afternoon).

Chloe got out of bed to the sound of Damon's voice coming from downstairs, which she followed immediately to her own regret.

"Oh come on we eat on that counter," Chloe jumped to cover her eyes as she walked in on a woman with her robe untied sitting on their counter, who jumped to cover herself at the sight of Chloe.

Damon heard a ringing from his phone and answered before turning to amuse Chloe, "Sorry, now come here, it's Stefan," he groaned.

"Hey Stef, how's the lake house," Chloe asked.

"Eh, uneventful enough, what's going on there," he responded.

Damon perked up at this question, "Good news in fact, Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night, one less puppy dog to worry about," Damon excited.

"Well good that brings us one step closer to being able to kill Elijah," Stefan responded.

Chloe was unamused by their planning, "And how do you both plan on doing that?" she asked

"I may have a crafty little dagger laying around here," Damon ever so slightly mentioned.

Good thing someone remembered just who they were talking about killing because Stefan had worries, "Well he's an original so that must be one hell of a dagger".

"Don't worry guys, I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, nothing could go wrong," Damon smirked.

"Oh then Stefan, we have nothing to be worried about," Chloe sarcastically said as Damon hung up the phone before they both got a laugh out of him.

Damon grabbed his phone off the counter and said something about Alaric wanting to meet him at the Grill, so he left out with his brunette new girlfriend following after him as Chloe sat in the living room to make a phone call.

She typed Josh's name into her contact list and was about to click call before Bonnies name popped on her phone and it started ringing. Chloe put the phone up to her ear and immediately heard her sisters uneven breathing patterns, "Bonnie what's wrong," she stood up ready to run out to her car and meet her sister somewhere.

"Luka knows," Bonnie responded.

"Ok Bon, calm down, he doesn't know anything, I was there when you did the spell nothing went wrong so he won't remember anything, ok?".

"Yeah, yeah ok," Bonnies voice calmed.

"Ok, someone just knocked on the door i'll call you back later," Chloe said as she hung up the phone.

Chloe walked up to the door as she opened it up to Jenna and the brunette from earlier, "Hi Jenna," Chloe leaned in and hugged Jenna as the brunette stuck her hand out to her, "I'm Andie, we met a couple hours ago," she said as she shook Chloe's hand.

'more like a couple minutes ago', Chloe whispered to herself

"Yes, yes we did, and weren't you just with Damon" Chloe turned from the doorway and walked back towards the couch, "What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"I was with Alaric at the grill where I saw Damon and he told me he's hosting a dinner party tonight, and me and Andie should come set up" Jenna smilied as she walked into the kitchen to grab some plates and silverware, "Just some friends getting together, us, alaric, damon, and Elijah, great guy, he walked me around town today.

"You walked around town with Elijah today?" Chloe asked concerned.

"Yeah, it was great," Jenna responded and went to set up the table.