Chapter-3

They brings Avu down, while others except Sid was looking at her and adoring her.

Naira (whispers)-: Bhai who's the girl between the trio...?? She asks him while Sid moves his attention from his mobile to infront towards the girls and his eyes stuck on one girl who was not looking less than a fairy. Her beauty can left anyone spellbounded and anyone can fall for her and that too head over heels. Sid was lost in her that he doesn't realise when she comes and takes blessings from his grandfather and parents, trisha and palak too greets them. Naira looks at her brother to found him lost, she puts her foot on his feet and presses her heels hardly upon his shoes breaking his trance. He winces slowly and glares naira.

Akshara-: you're so pretty dear... She and naitik and NK too praises Avu while she smiles at the trio and thanks them. Akshara makes her seat beside her and asks her few questions while Naitik and NK too ask lil things about her when Sid's mobile rangs and he excuses himself.

After sometime, he returns back when NK say's.

Nk-: humne toh dono bacho ko bohot acche se jaan liya par ab hume lgta hai ki hume dono bacho ko bhi ek dusre ko janne ka mauka Dena chahiye aur fir jo bhi unka decision hoga woh hume manzur hoga...

Avu's tauji-: jii jarur... Avu dear take Siddharth jii to terrace, you both can talk peacefully there...

Avu's taiji-: Maf kijiyega par humare yha shadi ka faisla(decision) bade lete hai bache nhi... She says making Sidnaira frowns as their upbringing is from modern family.

Akshara-: I know bhabhi jii but in our family, youngsters decision is given same importance as elders decision and then both the kids have to spent their life with eachother and had to live with eachother so we think it's necessary for them to talk to take decision...

Naitik-: yeah and we had always keep our children's choice at first and had always taken their suggestions too and in decision we need their consent too... And then it's the matter of whole life so they both should only decide it not anyone else... We had never went against our children's choices...

Nk-: yeah and we had never ever denied Sid's decision, yeah we had denied naira's decision as she's small and is not so mature... I hope you all don't have any problem if this marriage decision would be taken by both the kids instead of us..

Avu's tauji-: yeah we don't have any problem... He says while taiji tries to interfere but Avu's tauji glares her.

Ad-: Avu go... He says while Avu nods and they both were going to terrace when naira stops her brother while everyone looks at her confusingly.

Naira-: Bhai... She says and goes towards him and puts her hand around his neck and raises herself on toes to match with his height and went towards his ear while Sid's holds her so that she doesn't lost her balance and naira whispers. All the best... She's very gorgeous and sweet, don't take any decision in hurry and please say yes after talking to her, please bhai I'll do whatever you'll say... I just want her as my sister in law...

Sid-: ohh really kiddo... you want me to myself spoil my whole life by listening to you and saying yes... I'll say whatever I'll feel after talking with her my dear sisso... He whispers back while others were just looking at them with frown while Avu's family's elders were not liking their closeness whether they're brother and sister but they should maintain distance according to them.

Naira-: My sweet bhai, I know I had not talked to her and I don't know her much but trust me bhai seeing her I don't know why I feel like she's perfect for you, like you only think na how well she mixed up with our daddu, dad and mom... Till now dad, mom and daddu had seen so many girls for you but No girl till now had got so well mixed up with them and our parents too had not liked them...

Sid-: Shut up princess... Obviously they'll like her because she's Indian girl and same as mom and daddu had expected their to be daughter in law, their expectations is fulfilled but I don't know what she wants and will she be able to fulfill my expectations... He explains her and removes her hand from his neck seperating her while naira makes puppy faces.

Akshara-: What happened naira..?? Why you had stopped your brother..??

Naira-: nothing mom, just bhai is not listening to me...

Naitik-: What you want from him dear, tell me I'll arrange... He says while Naira looks towards Sid and smirks and raises her eyebrows while Sid glares her which was noticed by naitik. What's going on between both of you...?? He asks to both of them.

Sid-: nothing dad... I'll see her after we go back... It's not important...

Naira-: haww... It's very important... Dad...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: it's not important dad, she just want my black bike... He says while Naitik looks towards naira.

Naitik-: is it naira..??

Sid(whispers in naira's ear)-: say yes or else I'll block your all credit cards and also I'll tell dad that you got less marks in your exams... He says blackmailing her while naira looks at him shockingly while Avu and others was just looking at both of them.

Naira-: Yes dad... Bhai is right... She says while Sid smiles at her and patts her back proudly as she everytime listen to him and do whatever he says and he leaves her whispering "that's like my sis, Good girl".

Niharika-: you know how to ride bike..??

Naira-: Yeah... I love to... Bhai teached me and now he's teaching me how to drive car which is difficult for me... She says everything while niharika gives her an impressive look.

Niharika (whispers to Avu)-: and here we are one, who doesn't even get to sit and roam with our husband freely on bike and here she knows how to ride bike... Awesome...

Avu(whispers back)-: Yhi fark hai hum middle class mein aur inme... Hume toh humari life ki shaadi ka itna bada faisle bhi khud nhi lene Diya jaata aur inhe bade se bade faisle lene diye jaate hai... She whispers back while looking at Sidnaira who were saying something to eachother.

Niharika -: it's because their values, morals and thoughts are different from us, they had taught modern and right things not like us... Old thinking... She whispers while Avu agrees. I wish Siddharth jii's alliance had come for me before only so that atleast I doesn't get stuck with your brother here only... She whispers while making a crying face while darsh who heard it glares his wife while Avu hits her on her arm.

Avu lefts with Sid to terrace while Naira goes and sits back at her place and starts using her mobile when after a few minutes she says.

Trisha-: mein bhi chai leke jaati hu...

Avu's chachi-: teri koi jarurat nhi hai waha... Don't disturb them and sit here with us only... She says while Trisha nods unwantedly and goes in corner while her all siblings too went behind her.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please give shoutout to my this story.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.