Chapter-17

Nick ignores his question and then holds Avu's hand and makes her sit beside Sid making both of them smile and Avu blush. Aiden smiles and goes and sit on other chair while Nick smirks and too sits back at his place. Khushi serves food for her and Avu. Avu was about to eat when she heard pari crying, she looks up to see pari crying badly in trisha's arms, her whole face was red due to crying. Everyone looks at her concernly while Trisha comes towards Avu and Avu get's up from her place and takes pari from her.

Trisha-: handle her now, I'm trying to console her leaving my food but she's not stopping only... She's continuously crying don't know why and her careless parents are busy in romancing don't know where forgetting that they have a small daughter too who would need them... She says annoyingly while sitting on the chair beside khushi while serving food for herself while Avu ignores her and looks at pari and other's too looks at pari.

Avu calms her down patting her back softly as she started hiccuping due to continuous crying.

Avu-: What happened pari...?? Why my baby was crying...?? She asks her lovingly in baby voice but she doesn't reply just hide her face in Avu's neck.

Sid-: Avneet... I guess she's feeling hungry... He says looking at pari's weak and dull face.

Avu-: maybe... She says while sitting back on her chair with a sobbing pari on her lap and serves rice for pari but before she could Sid puts a morsel infront of pari's mouth and she have it clearing all of their doubts that she is hungry. Pari stops sobbing after Sid feeds her 3-4 morsels more, he was adoring her from the time he had seen her. Pari is really very cute and sweet kid, he had ever seen. She can stay with others easily when kids doesn't leave their parents. She doesn't mixes up with others easily but now she got comfortable with Sid surprising Avu, trisha and khushi. She doesn't eat with anyone's hand except her parents, Avu's and her grandmother but here she was eating with Sid's hand while Sid was whispering sweet things to her making her giggle shocking his friends behaving all sweet and as he always gets irritated with kids who cry all time.

Avu-: umm... Aap khaana kha lijiye, I'll feed her... She says nervously to Sid. Sid stops and looks at her and then replies.

Sid-: you eat, I'm not feeling so hungry so I'll feed her... He says while looking at Avu.

Avu-: You hadn't eat anything from morning... Aap khaaiye, I'll make her eat... She requests him softly making a cute face, now how can Sid deny it so he agrees when pari say's.

Pari-: Buji... Foodie... She says in her cute baby voice to Avu while pointing towards her mouth and opening it. Sid chuckles and puts another morsel in her mouth.

Avu-: aap... She was about to say something to Sid when Atika(Atul and jeevika's daughter) comes running towards Avu.

Atika-: Avii masii... She says while hugging her from back and kissing her cheek while Avu smiles. You know what I heard... She says while Avu looks at her confusingly and raises her eyebrows asking what while others looks at Atika curiously and she continues saying. Mummy and papa were saying and planning to give me Lil brother or sister tonight... She tells her innocently while others except Avu burst into fits of laughter understanding the actual meaning.

Trisha(while laughing)-: O God... My poor eyes and ears what I had to see and hear... It's fine if I heard and see something like this but kid's, like seriously... Their parents are just busy in romancing with eachother forgetting that they have kid's too and where they are romancing bro from where she got to heard this... They are spoiling their kids badly, is it their age to see all this... They don't have any shame... If taiji will see them na or get to know about it she'll scold them badly for ignoring kids and doing and talking like this infront of kid's... She says while laughing as other try to control their laugh.

Naira-: you're right... Infact you know what yesterday I had seen the twins of your home making a eww face with angry look on their faces... I got confused so I look where they were seeing and my poor eye's, a couple was kissing eachother there... She tells them.

Trisha-: it must be niharika bhabhi and daksh bhaiya, pari's parents... She's behaving weirdly since last few days, she thought she must be pregnant so she had a pregnancy test and the results came negative making her angry as she wants to be pregnant and get a baby boy... She tells while giggling while Avu glares trisha for taking out their bedroom talks here infront of everyone especially Sid. What he would think..??

Atika-: what are you talking about..?? I'm not getting anything...

Khushi-: nothing beta... You know this trisha masi of yours blabbers rubbish things everytime...

Atika-: point hai... But I'm so excited I'll have my brother or sister tonight in my hands... Yayyy... She says while jumping in excitement.

Avu-: Atika... Bacha your small brother or sister is not gonna come today...

Atika(innocently)-: then when he'll come...?? She asks while naira replies in flow while eating.

Naira-: after 9 months... She says making Sid's head snaps towards her and he gives her a stern look for speaking without thinking infront of kid's, she bites her tongue and apologizes.

Khushi-: atika... Actually na it takes time... I mean when you'll pray to God for it and make him happy and agree for giving you a small brother or sister...

Avu-: it's nothing like that baby... She was saying when jeevika, Atul, niharika and daksh comes there making her breath in relief while all the time Sid was enjoying Avu's expressions. Khushi glares at both the couples while Trisha looks at them teasingly making them confused but they ignores. Jeevika and Atul takes atika with them while niharika tooks pari from Avu.

Pari-: Buji... Today also we'll eat Ice cream in night... She says while Avu widens her eyes and shushed her but it was late as daksh caught her.

Daksh-: You both had eat ice cream late night...?? He asks Avu while she looks down and closes her eyes fearfully and bites her lips as she got caught because of pari while pari copies Avu and closes her eyes while other chuckles at her except daksh who was looking at both of them angrily.

Pari(pouting)-: sorry Bujii... I said our secret loudly... She says sadly while Avu looks at her and mouthed it's oky.

Avu-: I'm sorry bhaiya... She says while looking down while Sid was confused so he asked daksh who was glaring Avu.

Sid-: it's just an ice cream they had eat, and that too which was present in home and had not gone out so it's not a big thing... There's nothing to be angry upon it...

Daksh-: yeah there's nothing wrong in eating ice cream but this girl has cold from last few days and she's eating lots of ice cream daily... Last year just because of eating ice cream continuously, she catched cold and she wasn't able to speak anything for 2 weeks till her throat and cold recovers... Also she was having fever because of it and was admitted... He tells Sid clearing his doubt while Sid looks at Avu unbelievingly as he has understood on first meet only that she's not so mature as she shows, she's a full kiddo who needs someone everytime to take care of her and Pampers her a lot and he was ready for it.

Naira-: bhabhi... You're perfect... I love you... She says while giving her flying kiss as she too was fond of eating ice-cream at midnight which always gets her scolded by her mother or brother. Avu gives her a small smile and then looks towards Sid who was busy in eating while lost in his thoughts.

TBC...