Chapter-24

Sidneet goes to a nearby park which is just on the walking distance from Singhania mansion. It was afternoon so the park was not much crowded, only 2-3 couples were there. They both were standing silently in comfortable silence. Avu looks at Sid who was looking don't know where, his hands were in his jeans pocket looking as usual damn handsome. She doesn't know how to start as it was she who wants to say something. She looks otherside and closes her eyes and opens it gaining some courage but not a single word escape from her mouth. Sid turns towards Avu and says.

Sid-: Say neet...

Avu-: I... I don't have any issue with your past... Past shouldn't affect our future, and especially our relationship I know you're perfect and I'm not judging you it's just that yesterday when you told me everything I was a bit shocked, like you were not in a real relationship with a fake one and that too just because of a bet... But in few day's I got to know much things about you so I can understand that why you would have been in a fake relationship... I was just not able to understand how to react, I don't have any issue... Actually I got lil scared when you told me that at that time you were just playing with your ex feelings that too because of a bet so I got scared that...

Sid(cutting in bw)-: that what if I would play with your feelings... Right..?? He asks her while Avu doesn't reply and just looks down. Sid sighs and holds her both hands in his and says. I'll never ever even dare to play with your feelings, infact I never wanted or want to play with anyone's feelings... I don't know that what came in my mind that time and I accept that challenge... Maybe because I was a bit attracted towards her but when her real face came infront of me, when she hurted my naira that mere attraction too got lost... And trust me neet, the feelings which I have for you is not just a mere attraction or infatuation, it's something else... something very special... He explains her while Avu nods and hugs him whispering.

Avu-: I trust you... She whispers to him while Sid smiles and thanks her and they both left to the mansion after talking for some more time.

*************

As they both enters inside, they sees all the youngsters present there while the elder men's has gone to the venue to check everything and elder ladies were in room busy with their works. As soon as naira's eyes fell upon them, she runs towards them while others too follows her and naira attacks them with questions.

Sid-: calm down birthday girl... Relax... We just went to a nearby park to talk about something... That's it nothing much...

Naira-: Ohkk... She says and then turns back towards kartik. Mendhak...

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: princess... He says sternly while naira gives him a puppy face which Sid ignores and Avu chuckles.

Kartik-: jiju don't worry... Everyone present here knows that she's not gonna change because according to her I'm not a human being, I'm a mendhak... He says with irritated face.

Avu-: chlo... finally you accepted today Bhai that you're not a human being... I toh knew it from childhood seeing your acts... Humesha tar tar krte rhte ho... She says while chuckling while naira laughs loudly at kartik and hi-fi with Avu and hold her one hand. While others were enjoying the cute banter, Sid who was standing in between of both of them seperates their hands and speak.

Sid-: done both of you... Now stop teasing him, atleast he's mature then both of you... Sometimes I feel that you both are not normal people's... Always behind him teasing him and annoying him like no tomorrow... He says taking Kartik sides while Kartik grins as someone took his side while both naira and Avu looks at Sid.

Avu-: aapka mtlb kya hai Siddharth jii...?? She asks while raising her one eyebrow and folding her hands infront of her chest.

Naira-: yes Bhai... What do you mean by this...?? Are we not normal people's...?? Think twice before answering because all of them or this mendhak is not gonna come to save you from us in new york... There will be only me and bhabhi... She says while Avu agrees and Aiden, Aron, nick, Sofia, mia,Elina too comes and stands beside and behind Avu.

Aiden/Aron/Nick/Sofia/mia/Elina-: We're on bhabhi's side... They all says while Avu smirks and Sid was stunned seeing them changing side in a moment but was feeling happy and glad too as they all mixed up with Avu so nicely. Naira too goes and stands beside Avu with others.

Sid-: That's great and (to Avu) what I mean is that you both are kiddish and (to naira) sometimes I feel like you're not normal people and he's mature but not everytime... Listen properly girl's... He says while Kartik makes a crying face towards Sid at which he just shrugs. And about you all taking your bhabhi's side, I don't have any problem in it because for all of your kind information, she's getting married to me and because of that only you all are getting her so thanks to me and on top your team making against me is not gonna work because she's mine... He says and left from there after winking at Avu who was full red till now. They all were just looking at Sid's retreating figure stunned by listening his savage reply. They all turns towards Avu and smirks at her but before they could tease her she runs from their to her room blushingly while other chuckles and smiles.

***********

Niharika-: damn girl... Jiju is really something different a unique, a single masterpiece made in heaven to kill girl's by just his killer smile and smirk... She says while all the girl's present in Avu's room agrees. (All the girl's has decided to chit chat for sometime before going to their room and getting ready till the time makeup artist arrives).

Naira-: I know... Bhai is like this only, he's very smarter than anyone else, he knows which and what words to be used when, where and how... You know bhabhi he manipulates mom, dad and dadu by his word's tricks only and sometimes because of this only he gets scolded by dad and dad's fixed dialogue "Afterall I'm also your dad, son, I know you very well..." And you know everytime mom saves her dearest son from dad... But whatever is, dad really loves Bhai a lot he doesn't show much but he do... She tells while others smiles.

TBC...