Chapter-32

Leader-: Aye... Ye tumhare logo ka family drama baad mein kr lena... Phle apun apni dulhan ko yha se leke jaayega aur haa kl apun isse shaadi krega... Chup chap sab aajana kanyadan karne warna sabko ghar se uthwa dunga... (Hey... Do this family drama of yours later on... Firstly I'll take my bride from here and yeah tomorrow I'm going to marry her so quietly come to do kanyadan (giving away of daughter in marriage) or else I'll get everyone picked up from your house...)  He says to them giving them warning and holding Avu's hand forcefully, he was about to drag her when an hand came upon his hand stopping him. Everyone looks at the person shockingly. It was Akshara.

Akshara pushes him and slaps him tightly making him leave Avu's hand and fume in anger while Avu hides herself behind Akshara.

Akshara-: What do you think of yourself...?? Huh...?? You'll take away our daughter infront of our eyes and we'll just stand here and watch you doing your foolish acts... We all seriously don't have any idea about whatever you're saying and what money you're talking about and I'll not let you even touch her... She's a girl not any toy that one sold and one bought, she have her own life and she have all rights to decide what to do in her life and what to not, whom to choose her as her partner and whom she doesn't want and lastly she's my son's bride not your bride, she's not only my daughter in law but my daughter also... So Ab mein bhi dekhti hu kaise tum meri beti ko haath bhi laga pate ho aur yha se le jaane ki himmat krte ho... She says to him angrily while her family was feeling proud and everyone there was touched by her words except taiji who facepalms and the goons while their leader was shocked and angry.

Leader(shouts+angrily)-: chup ekdum chup... Saala kabse tumlogo ki bak bak sune ja rhe par ab aur nhi sunega apun... Aur ye bhasan, tere pravachan (lecture) na tu kahin aur jake de, apun leke jaayega apni dulhan ko abhi issi waqt... Puri qeemat chukayi hai apun ne iski... Dekhta hai kon rokhta hai apun ko... Chal hatt raste mein se... He shouts on Akshara and pushes her aside, she was about to fall when naitik holds her on time and before the leader can hold Avu's hand.

Sid holds him from neck while looking at him dangerously giving him murderous look. His eyes were fully red due to anger due to the badtameezi, the leader did with his mother. Sid starts punching him, kicking him and beating him badly making all the ladies except naira gasps seeing the leader bleeding.

Naira-: Yeah beat him more bro... Beat him... He deserve it... Bloody Bastard... Everyone is trying to explain him from so long but no, he doesn't want to understand so now this is only the way he'll understand... Beat him more... She says while supporting her brother.

The goons with the leader was trying to stop Sid but Sid was more powerful than them, he pushes them badly making them fall down. One of the goons not getting anything to save their leader picks up a rod from side and was about to hit on Sid's head when Avu notices it and shouts.

Avu-: Siddharth jii.... She says loudly and listening her voice Sid turns to find a goon holding rod, he holds it from another hand in an instant and twisting it he makes the goon leave the rod and punch him.

Sid was again beating the leading blue black when naira notices other goons trying to run from there to save themselves from Sid, but before they could run away naira runs towards them and block their way.

Naira-: ohho Mr. Where the hell are you thinking of running away...?? To hell...?? Let me help you... Saying this she gives a flying kick to one goon and holding another goon's collar she punches him tightly making everyone look at her shockingly except Sid's family.