Chapter-33

In Avu's room,

Avu was sobbing while her all cousins and siblings were cursing taiji for whatever she did. They were highly disappointed and angry by whatever she did.

Trisha-: Avu stop crying na... See now everything is fine, you're here only with all of us... No one has taken you anywhere so just stop crying...

Kartik-: Avu we can understand that what you must be feeling right now... But please don't cry this much... You'll fall ill... He says and they all starts explaining her when suddenly Avu stands up from bed and shouts upon them in anger and broken voice.

Avu-: NO... YOU ALL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW, NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND... I FELT SO DISGUSTING AND UNCOMFORTABLE BY HIS GAZE AND WHEN HE TOUCHED ME, YOU ALL CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT... I DON'T WANT ANYONE, JUST GO FROM HERE... LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOMETIME PLEASE... She shouts on them with tears while Kartik hugged her calming her down.

Kartik-: no we're not going anywhere leaving you alone...

Trisha-: bhaiya she's over reacting now... I'm also feeling so angry upon him but whatever jiju did with him na was perfect, he deserve to be punished...

Nikhil-: she's not over reacting... Anyone who would have been at her place will react like this only... Mom has done a sin... And because of her everyone has to suffer now especially Avu... I'm sorry Avu...

Avu-: bhaiya don't apologise it's not your fault... Please just leave me alone for sometime... I'll be better, I need sometime please...she says while unhugging kartik while they all nods unwantedly and left from there while Avu falls on her knees.

*************

After sometime, Sid's family was about to leave when Sid thought to meet Avu once before leaving. He looks at the elders to see them busy in talking and naira was busy with his friends so he silently without coming into anyone's notice goes upstairs to Avu's room. He knocks on the room's door 2-3 times but doesn't get any response when he found the door already open. He enters inside to find the whole room dark, even the curtains were closed blocking sunlights from outside, he frowns and switch on the light to see Avu sitting down on cold floor beside bed hugging her knees and hiding her face.

Sid switch on the lights and goes and opens the curtains of windows. Avu looks up on hearing footsteps to see Sid near window opening curtains. She wipes her tears and controlling her tears, she stands up and looks otherside not able to face him due to her taiji's act. She was thinking that what he and his family must be thinking about her and her family. Her thoughts broke when Sid makes her look up at him but the next moment Avu agains look down.

Sid-: Avneet... look at me... he says to her but Avu instead of looking at him she hugs him and start crying making Sid startled. Sshhh... Sweetheart relax... Calm down... Sshh stop crying... He says while rubbing her back. He makes her calm down.

Avu-: S... Siddharth jii... I don't know him, I don't know anything... I was unaware about it... I had never even thought that someone from my own family will do this with their own daughter... I can't...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: don't think about it... Nothing happened, see... Everything is fine... You're here only in your home safe and secure and babygirl now he can't hurt neither he will come here nor look at you so don't worry about it and don't cry now more... He says to her while unhugging and cupping her face and wiping her tears. Just stop crying and give me your beautiful, heartwarming smile... He says while Avu smiles warmly at him at which Sid takes a step back, bending a lil back, he puts his right hand on his heart looking at her dreamily while saying.

Sid-: haayee your smile 😍😍... Will someday kill me 💘... He says dreamily while Avu blushes but next moment she gives him a stern look for talking about kill and all. Now I had to leave but before leaving you had my swear that you'll not hide anything from me and will tell me everything whatever happens... Oky bye... Love you darling... He says and left from there after kissing her forehead and cheek while Avu was blushing very much.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

I know it's a short one but next one will be long one.

So tell me what you wanna see next leap of 4 months or some twist and what kinda twist do you guy's want. If anyone want me to add anything in it so tell me in comment box.

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.