Chapter-13

It was dinner time, when Sid was leaving. Everyone was insisting him to go after having dinner but he was denying.

Naira-: bhai... Be quiet and have dinner with us, I don't trust you if you'll even take care of yourself properly or not... I know you always forget having your meal in your work... She says while pulling him towards dinning table while Sid looks at his mom because he was getting late.

Akshara-: she's right... And I'm with her, you always ignore your meals due to your work... And I'm warning you if you hadn't have your meals on time na then no one will talk with you... She warns her son while he nods side hugging his mom.

Sid-: I'll be careful and you all too take care of yourself... Dadu and mom don't dare to skip your medicine's and dad take care of yourself properly and don't take stress about deal, I'll handle everything there... And you lil devil (to naira) don't cry and take care of yourself and dare you skip your meals and don't jump here and there in excitement and...

Naitik(cutting him in between)-: Siddharth beta stop it, I'm your dad not you are our dad and we all are together we'll take care of eachother, don't give instructions to us except princess, give her as much as lecture you want to give but please son don't start lecturing us mere baap... He says making other chuckles. And you take care of yourself otherwise it will not be good for you... Getting na what I'm saying... He says while Sid nods nervously as he understands his father's meaning while others were confused but shrugs and were Adoring the small beautiful loving family. Avu was feeling glad to be a part of them.

Sid-: mom, dad... Princess... I'll eat something in jet, I'm getting late I have meeting so please don't take stress about me... He says while hugging his mom and then dadu.

Nk-: we're your parents and grandparents dear... It's obvious to be worried for our kid's...

Naitik-: exactly my boy... He says while hugging Sid and ruffling his hair while Sid whines for spoiling his gelled hairs and looks towards his mom who chuckles shaking her head and set back her son's hair. Sid kisses her forehead and then naira hugs him.

Naira-: I'll miss you Bhai... Come soon please... She says with teary eyes while Sid kisses her temple and whispers.

Sid-: I'll try and I'm gonna miss you too... Take care of yourself properly and your bhabhi too and don't be careless... I'll be there but my eyes will be here only on you... He whispers in her ear while wiping her tears as naira looks up at him.

Naira-: you again put your secret agents behind me... She asks while Sid nod's while she makes an haww face. You know what I'll now tell bhabhi your other rude, ruthless, cold, dangerous and arrogant side with others except your family to bhabhi... You just wait and watch...

Sid-: then I'll not give you your favourite car... He whispers while naira widens her eyes.

Naira-: I'll tell mom about your secret agents... She whispers and unhugs him. Mom... She calls her and was about to say when Sid puts his palm on her mouth shutting her.

Akshara-: now what you said to her Sid...??

Sid-: nothing mom... She's just saying she'll miss me and not to go and all, that's it... Now I should leave... Bye princess... He says while removing his hand from her mouth while naira looks at him with pout as again he shut her mouth. He bids bye to everyone and after taking blessings from everyone including Avu's family. He glances at Avu once and turns back to naira to say something but she ignoring him went towards Avu and stand behind her hugging her from back with grumpy face. Naitik shakes his head at their house dramaqueen and the elders move otherside leaving the youngsters.

Sid moves towards Avu and stands infront of her looking at her and then naira.

Sid-: princess...

Naira-: bhabhi tell him I don't want to talk to him... She says while looking otherside while Avu looks back at her and then at Sid who was standing looking at her.

Avu-: naira... Bacha be a good girl and say bye to your bhai... Aise behave nhi krte... She explains her while looking at her.

Naira-: bhabhi you don't know him... He always do this with me, he always goes for business leaving me alone... He knows I don't have much friends just because of all securities and all but then too he leave me alone and go... She says while crying hugging Avu. Avu turns back and rubs her back to calm her down while Sid caresses her hair but she jerks his hand.

Avu-: he did everything for your safety only na... And he can take you with him but then who'll take care of you there, you're scared in living alone at home na so he'll not be able to concentrate on his work... And here you're not alone naira, I'm there infact everyone is there for you and you know you can enjoy here freely with us and in wedding you'll enjoy a lot as Indians weddings are interesting and I guess it's your first time you're gonna attend Indian wedding na...?? She asks her while she nods unhugging her while avu continues. and also we'll take you to many interesting places... There's so much to visit in udaipur here... She says making Naira's eye's twinkle when Sid interrupts.

Sid-: avneet no please... Don't take her anywhere it's not safe for her... He says making Naira's face fell, Avu looks at her and then at him.

Avu-: you don't worry much about her... I'll take care of her properly, you can trust me... I'll take her responsibility, nothing will happen with her, not even a scratch... She says assuring him while looking down as she doesn't have courage to look in his eyes due to his strong gaze on her. Naira looks at Sid hopefully and squeals when Sid nod's. She hugged her bhabhi while grinning and then jump on her brother like a monkey while Sid holds carefully and other smiles while Kartik and ekta rolls their eyes. Kartik because she was acting like a kid and ekta because she was just fed up seeing Singhania's and their love for eachother.

Naira-: I love you Bhai... Thank you so much... She says while kissing his cheek while Sid smiles and caresses her hairs. Bhabhi you're the best... She says while again hugging Avu at which she smiles. Sid smiles at them and bends till Avneet height and whispers something and left from there leaving her blushing while others were looking Avu teasingly and before they could tease she runs upstairs to terrace while other chuckles and goes outside.

(A/n-: So guy's let me clear it that naira is just 18 years old and she's Singhania's princess so it's obvious she'll behave like one and she's close to Sid and also whenever her parents and grandfather comes India due to work she doesn't come because of Sid and they both enjoys a lot together spending bro-sis time and also invites their friends and top on that she was daily bullied in school badly for 3 month's by boy's and that time her brother has saved her and punished them badly and her father has made that boy's thrown out of the school and that bullying has effected her mind badly and she's scared in staying alone and doesn't trust boys easily and doesn't get comfortable with everyone easily, she's only comfortable with her family, her bestfriend Elina and Sid's bff's and their gf who treats her as their sisters and now she trust only avu from Avu's family.)

She sees Sid sitting inside the car while his and her's family were standing and goes inside after his car left while she was seeing it till the time his car doesn't get out of her view.

Avu(murmurs)-: I'll miss you even you said not to miss you much... You can't stop my heart which beats crazily and my breaths which gets heavy and uneven when you're around me or close to me... Come back soon... She murmurs to herself while blushing looking towards the way where his car went while all this was heard by ekta who had came to call her for dinner and her face was clearly showing that she wasn't liking Sidneet's closeness (A/n-: but you can't do anything in it.) .

Screen stop on Sid's smiling face in car and on Avu's blushing face.

TBC...