Chapter-16

After sometime, Avu comes running with shoes while karan's brother was chasing her. Trisha and kartik too comes behind while grinning as karan's brother can't reach to the shoes. When suddenly avu's heels get's stuck in the carpet and she was about to fall down but at the correct moment Sid takes big step towards her and holds her at time keeping his one hand on her bare stomach and another on her back so that she doesn't hurt herself.

Sid-: careful avneet... He says while holding her from waist and removing the carpet from her leg. He makes her stand straight and taking the shoes from her hand he gives it to trisha but before she could take it Karan dodge her and takes it from him.

Trisha(whines)-: Siddharthhh jijjjuu...

Sid-: a.. sorry...

Kartik-: it's oky jiju... It wasn't your fault, it's all this idiots fault... Why you are so clumsy avni...?? When you can't handle lehenga and heels together then why you wear it...?? Last time also you would have fell badly but at the correct time yuvraj bhai had hold you or your teeths would have been broken till now and today also you were gonna fell badly if jiju hadn't hold you on time, don't you care that what will happen if you fell here..?? He asks her while Avu glares him to say all this infront of sid. Avu goes inside while Kartik and trisha goes towards others and Sid secretly goes behind Avu as he has noticed that she was feeling embarrassed. Avu was going to her room when Sid holds her wrist and pulls her towards him making her eyes widen and her breath hitched as Sid's warm hand touches her bare waist while her hands came on his broad shoulders.

Sid-: breath darling... He says huskily to her while putting her hair strands behind her ear. Avu breaths and blushes looking down at his endearment which she was not used of. You don't need to feel embarrassed baby, it's alright and there was not your fault... Just be careful whenever you walk so that you don't hurt yourself... I can't see you in tears or pain... He says kissing her forehead and left from there while Avu was stunned and beetroot red, she stumbles but balances herself and after sometime goes outside only to meet with her siblings, trisha was glaring her.

Trisha-: see what happened because of you... They won and we lose... Ugghh... We hadn't got money as he (karan's brother) took away the shoes and our dear sister palak jii took his devar's side instead of ours... And it's all just because of you... Neither you had stuck your leg in that carpet nor sid jiju save you and gave me the shoes taking it from your hand...

Ridhi-: it's not her fault, it's your fault too that when Siddharth jii was giving you the shoes you can't take it properly from him in speed... It's all was the game of speed and in that his brother beated you so just leave it... It's oky... Avu you don't got hurt anywhere na..??

Avu-: na... I'm absolutely fine bhabhi...

Niharika-: but really it was fun when Sid jiju hold her, her face was fully red feeling him so close... She says teasingly while Avu hits her on arm.

Trisha(to Avu)-: meri pyaari behna... Whatever you did today na whether it was your fault or not but just because of you we lose... Dekh tu beta mein Teri shaadi mein ab kaise jiju ka wallet, bank account sab khaali(empty) krwati hu... I promise After 4 months on your wedding day, I'm not gonna leave jiju... She says and goes to have food while others too goes Shaking their head at trisha's childishness. Avu was stunned listening her. Now what she's planning to do on her wedding.

Suhani/Niharika-: finally now we'll get to eat something after doing so many works... They both says together.

Avu-: you both go bhabhi, I'll join you after sometime... She says and lefts before they both could say anything. She was looking for Sid and naira when she bumps into Ekta. She was going from there ignoring her but ekta stops her and Apologizes to her. Avu was glad that her sister realises her mistake, she forgives her and they both hugs eachother. Ekta goes from there as her mother called her while Avu smiles as now there's no hurdle in her alliance. She was about to go when a voice stops her. She turns to find Nick there, he comes towards her while she smiles at him.

Nick-: babhi... He says in his British Hindi while Avu chuckles listening it while Nick smiles sheepishly as he doesn't know Hindi properly. He tells her that Naira has only teach this word and told them to call Avu bhabhi only.

Avu-: it's bhabhi not babhi and you can call me Avneet, avu or anything which you can spell... She says sweetly while Nick nods and scratches the back of his neck and says. Btw why you stopped me..??

Nick-: Actually I want to tell you a secret... he says while Avu looks at him confusingly and gestures him to say, he slightly leans towards her ears and says. that my bff Sid, he is scared of confessing his l... He was saying when suddenly Sid comes there and keeps his hand on his mouth pulling him away from Avu making her frown but she shrugs seeing Sid while Sid's other hand came around his neck holding him tightly while his other friends and naira too comes there running behind Sid and naira and other girls stands beside Avu and naira and his friends were panting heavily due to running. Avu rubs Naira's back slightly calming her and then looks back at Nick and Sid.

Sid-: Shut up or else I'll not left you in a condition to make any girlfriend... He says while glaring him while Nick nods fearfully as Sid was holding him so tightly from neck that his breath can stop. Sid leaves him when he nods.

Aiden-: btw dude... She's so beautiful so you both must had your first kiss till now... Right...?? He asks Sid teasingly making Avu crimson red and she looks down while Sid glares Aiden while naira was enjoying.

Aron-: guy's just shut up or else bhabhi will turn into a Tomato... He says teasingly making other chuckles while Sid looks at her and smile who was full red but after that he glares Aron too. Avu turns to leave when Sofia and Mia blocks her way not letting her go.

Sofia-: don't take their teasing seriously... Just ignore them, they had teased us also very badly and this Nick he's a big flirt... That's why he doesn't have any girlfriend till now... So just relax and don't take him seriously...

Avu-: It's oky... I don't mind it... Btw if you need anything you can tell me... She was saying when jeevika approaches them and tells Sid and his friends to have lunch inside the home only as they will not be comfortable having lunch outside here with others. Sid nod's and they all goes inside and sits to have lunch while Avu, khushi and jeevika serves them.

Sid asks them to sit and have lunch with them but jeevika denies politely saying they will eat later.

Naira-: You can sit and have lunch with us, please don't feel like we're boy's side and you're girl's side so we're unequal... We all are equal, so please have lunch with us or else we will think that you don't consider us as your family... And she blackmails them while Sid chuckles internally at his sister but he was proud of her thinking too.

Jeevika-: actually I had to feed my daughter also so I will go and make her eat and khushi and Avu will have lunch with you... She says while other nod's and she goes outside after signing avu and khushi to take care of them.

Avu and khushi were about to sit when Nick stops Avu while getting up from his place and makes Aiden stand from his chair who was sitting beside Sid.

Aiden-: What the hell... What are you doing stupid...??

Nick ignores his question and then holds Avu's hand and makes her sit beside Sid making both of them smile and Avu blush. Aiden smiles and goes and sit on other chair while Nick smirks and too sits back at his place. Khushi serves food for her and Avu.

TBC...