Chapter-15

Avu was inside the house which was fully empty as everyone was outside. She was going out taking the thing which her taiji had asked her to brought from her room when vivaan stops her. She was about to go outside ignoring him but he holds her wrist stopping her. Avu turns towards him and tells him to leave her wrist.

Vivaan-: Why are you ignoring me avu...?? We're good friends, right..??

Avu-: what was my pic doing in your book...?? She asks him ignoring his question.

Vivaan(confusingly)-: Which pic..??

Avu-: that one which ekta dii had clicked on her honeymoon... She tells him and he remembers.

Vivaan-: how it came in that book..?? It was in my cupboard...

Avu-: But why...?? Why you had kept my pic when there's nothing between both of us... We're not more than friends and I don't guess that we're some type of friends who will keep eachother's pic with them...

Vivaan-: I know... Actually I'm sorry avu but I love you and I had decided to tell this after getting a perfect job but I guess it's too late... Your marriage is already fixed... He says looking down while shocking her.

Avu(stammering)-: y... y... You l... Lo... Love me...?? Vivaan nod's while avu was looking at him shockingly and unbelievingly. I don't believe it, we're just friends and we had not even talked much than how you can fall in love with me...??

Vivaan-: love can happen anytime avu... In first meet only I was left awestruck by your cuteness and beauty and then in bhaiya's wedding I fall in love with you...

Avu-: you... I had never expected this from you, you know my marriage is already fixed...

Vivaan-: yeah and that too with my boss... Infact I don't have any problem in it as he's way more better and successful then me... He can give you all happiness which you deserves but he's a cold hearted, dangerous, ruthless person... He hates lie and doesn't spare anyone easily for their mistake... No one can face his wrath, he's just sweet to his family and no one else, for the whole world he's an arrogant rude multibillionaire business tycoon... I'm not scaring you or trying to break your alliance, I'm just telling you because it's your right to know about his nature...

Avu-: shut up... Don't speak rubbish about him... She says lil angrily.

Vivaan-: I'm not, I'm just telling you... Avu don't think that I'm trying to break your alliance, he's my boss and I'll never try to do anything that risks my job or career and I'm happy if you're happy because love is all about sacrificing for the happiness of your loved one... So don't take me wrong please, and I'm happy if you're happy... I'll get someone else, some other girl has been made for me so please just don't act like this and ignore me... I'm not gonna do anything, I just came here to ask you that why you were ignoring me and to congratulate you...

Avu-: I was ignoring you because of this only and because ekta dii is trying to break my alliance and fix with you... You know what she did when they came to see me... She intentionally showed him the pic in which you and me were standing close, it was god's grace that he doesn't misunderstood me and believe on diii... And even she's trying to manipulate my mind by filling wrong fake things about him in my brain... She says shocking him.

Vivaan(shockingly)-: What the hell..?? Bhabhi tried to break your alliance and fixed it with me... God I can't believe it, how she can do this...?? I'm so sorry on her behalf, but is she your real sister or not..?? I mean she doesn't act like one, she should think about your happiness and your bright future, you know what she's not thinking about me or you she's just thinking of how to stop you here and get you married in India only so that you don't leave your family, she's being selfish and blind but don't worry much I'll talk to her and explain her... He says while Avu just nod's and left from there while everything was heard by Naira and Ekta. Naira was sad as first as he confessed his love for her bhabhi and then happy listening Avu and seeing that vivaan wasn't a bad person or a villian which she was thinking about him.

Now listening their conversation ekta was feeling guilty. Vivaan's every word was true, she's just thinking about herself and her family rather than of Avu's future and her happiness. Tears form in her eyes thinking that how she can try to destroy her sister's future and try to break her alliance. She goes to her room cryingly and after then decides to apologize to Avu and her siblings.

**********

Outside,

Sid's friend's praises Avu's beauty and her sweet nature while Sid smiles at them knowing that this was the bestest and right decision made by him and he was thankful to his parents and grandfather who brought Avu's alliance for him and their decision to make her their daughter in law.

Avu comes out and hands the things to taiji and goes and stands beside trisha seeing the wedding while akshara, naitik and NK were happy to see Sid, naira and their friends enjoying Indian wedding. After the wedding ends, some heads to have food while others were there congratulating bride and groom. Sid too goes towards palak and her husband while naira and his friends follow him.

Sid-: Congrats both of you... Have a happy married life... He congratulates them followed by his sister and friends while palak and her husband's thanks her.

Palak-: Thanks siddharth or jiju... What should I call you..??

Sid-: anything... Whatever you like...

Palak-: as Avu is smaller than me so in our relationship you too would be smaller then me but in age you're elder than me and I'm smaller then you so I'll call you jiju only...

Sid-: as you wish... I don't have problem in anything...

Palak-: that's sweet of you... She says while Sid smiles and then she turns towards her husband.

Palak(whispers)-: wear your shoes quickly and let's go to eat something... I'm feeling very hungry, no one has let me eat anything since morning... (Guy's in some regions of India, it's a ritual that the bride has not to eat anything from the morning till the time her wedding ends.)

Her husband, karan nod's and sees for his shoes but doesn't find it. He looks towards his siblings who looks at palak's siblings.

Karan's brother -: no way we're going to let them win...

Niharika-: o really so you should have taken care of your brother's shoes properly...

Trisha-: exactly now just forget about it... We're the winner's and you all are loosers...

Karan's brother -: wait... Atleast give us a chance to find it... He says while the girls looks at eachother and agrees to give them a chance. His siblings started searching for shoes while Sidnaira and his friends were confused. Nikhil tells them and explains everything about this ritual and they nods understanding.

After half an hour,

Avu-: how long we had to wait...?? Just accept your defeat... Jiju tell your brother to back off...

Karan's brother -: oh ho beautiful... We're trying just wait for sometime we'll find bhai's shoes... We will not back off this easily... He says while Avu just rolls her eyes at his flirting as from the time the alliance of palak and Karan was fixed he used to flirt with her and trisha so they both just ignores his flirting but this was not liked by Sidnaira but they ignores it.

Karan's siblings were trying hard to find the shoes but wasn't able to, Karan was about to give them money for his shoes but then something strikes in his brother's mind and he stops karan and runs inside making others confused, when it strikes avu's mind that he must have guessed.

Avu-: oh no... She says to herself audible to everyone and runs behind karan's brother to stop him while other understands and trisha and kartik too goes behind Avu.

TBC...