Chapter -12

Avu-: actually... She was about to tell him everything when naitik calls Sid and he goes inside after saying.

Sid(cupping her one cheek with his one hand)-: don't worry, just relax yourself and you can tell me everything when you feel comfortable... Oky..?? I have to go dad is calling... He says while Avu nods and Sid goes inside while avu composes herself and goes inside.

Naira-: bhabhi... Don't worry, nothing will happen... I'll talk with bhai.. she says while Avu nod's and naira excuses herself. She wasn't getting that is it right to invite vivaan or not as according to her, her family will invite him and his family because they are Ekta's in law's and also because the wedding and engagement will be held in grand level and many people's will be invited so her family too wants their every relatives to be present there.

After sometime, the guest returns to their home while now only Singhania's and Goenka's were present there.

Naitik-: Sid... Naira... Go and change your clothes, we had to leave in sometime... He says while they both nods and were about to go when Avu's tauji's voice stops them.

He tells them about palak's wedding and invite them and request them to stay with them and then to return after sidneet's engagement. NK looks towards Naitik and akshara while they both after thinking something agrees making everyone happy except Avu's taiji and Ekta. Avu looks down while smiling as she was happy thinking that now she can tell everything to Sid and she can see him now as an unknown feelings had started developing in her heart for Sid and she was getting attached with him more and more with every passing day.

Sid-: Dad... I can't stay here, I have an urgent meeting so I had to return... He says making Avu upset.

Nk-: but son...

Sid(Cutting him in between)-: Dadu please... The deal is important, dad...

Naitik-: yeah... Sid is right dad... We both had to attend that meeting and it's necessary for one of us to be present there in the meeting and that deal is important and we can't lose it... He explains his father while he nod's.

Naira-: but I can't stay without bhai... I'll also go with him... She says while going towards Sid and holding his right arm with both her hands.

Akshara-: no... Naira baby, don't trouble your brother... He'll attend his meeting there or will take care of you...?? Whole time his attention will be upon you...

Naitik-: your mom is right princess... And he'll be busy in his work and in office then what you'll do there alone in home...?? And also you're scared of staying alone and we can't take any risk on your safety, we have many rivals princess... Try to understand...

Naira-: but dad I wanna go with bhai, I can't even stay a single day without him... bhai say na...

Sid-: dad... I'll take her with me, she'll not stay here and will cry all day... And she will not let me live peacefully if I'll go leaving her here...

Naira-: exactly... And dad remember na when bhai goes on business trip how much I disturb him by calling and cry for him... So please let me go with him... I promise I'll take care of myself and also bhai is there, bodyguards are there, bhai's friends are there, they will take care of me nicely... And she starts requesting her mom, dad and dadu who were denying her to go with Sid.

Trisha(whispers)-: she's not leaving jiju alone only than what she'll do when you both will go on your honeymoon... Will she be there being third wheel and spoil your moments... She whispers in Avu's ears while avu glares her and hits her arm and tells her to stand quietly.