Stuck in the Elevator

"Y/n where is the presentation for my meeting with the Lee's it should have been here by now." Jeongguk spoke through gritted teeth. It has been a pretty hectic month especially with the collaboration with the Lee's happening soon. If this deal went smoothly then it would be very good for the company, Jeongguk has been stressing over it ever since the talk about the collaboration started.

"It's on your desk Mr. Jeon."

"You expect me to find it in this mess? Why hasn't my table been cleared, you should have done it as my secretary."

"It was your order to not touch anything on your table Mr.jeon." You were frustrated with his infuriating behavior for the past few days, you took the red file from his table and handed it to him.

"Did you review the new terms and conditions for the contract?" Jungkook started looking through the file, a frown on his face due to concentration.

"Yes."

"Review it again, we can't have any room for mistakes."

"Jungkook, you have already made me review it five times." You sighed.

"Then I am telling you to review it again." He glared at you.

"Baby, I need you to relax a little, this is a very big and important deal, I know that but you have been working everyone to the ground lately, including yourself. I am worried about your health."

"Mrs.Jeon, just tell me if you are inadequate for the job no need to make excuses, pass this file to Minho-ssi to review if you can't do it yourself." His harsh words took you by surprise.

"No need, I will do it myself and have it ready at your desk by evening."

"Thank you, make sure no one disturbs me for the next few hours. I have a meeting with the Jung Corporation's CEO in 2 hours."

"Certainly, Mr.Jeon." You stomped out of there, your instincts knew that the two of you were gonna fight soon because of the stress and workload but you were too mad to try and control yourself, you knew it was only cause of stress that you were acting so volatile.

You had just taken a seat behind your desk when jungkook called you in again, asking for a file which was already in the mess that his desk was, he told you organize his desk as he grumbled about having to move the meeting to the meeting room instead of his office because the place wasn't organized and would leave a bad impression.

You held yourself back from making a comment but you knew that if he were to make another comment then you would snap and give him a piece of your mind.

For the next few hours, the two of you didn't talk even after Jungkook's meeting.

It was late at night when you double checked the documents, checked Jungkook's schedule for the next few days and managed his meeting, making proper notes of the meetings.

Tired from all the work, you were ready to head home with your husband. The office was almost empty except for a few people on the floors below Jungkook and Your's.

"Jungkook, I have double checked the documents, the deal is in our favor. You have a meeting in the afternoon tomorrow, before that you have an almost empty schedule. I need you to sign these so that I can send these to the eco-friendly organization that wants to work with us."

"Can you please talk slowly, don't dump all this information on me so suddenly."

"I do this regularly Jeon."

"Yeah, well it's not the best idea. Give me the damn documents."

"Here you need to sign here and-" You pointed where to sign when Jungkook cut you off.