Witches before wizards part3

Luz and Jacob are standing beside a sign. Luz looked down then took a deep breath,

Luz : Our first mythical quest.

She held Jacob's hand as they slid down into the woods and started walking. They looked around as fog started to appear.

Luz : Okay, got the scroll, got my best friend, got my youthful optimism, got my trusty weapon!

She pulled out the toy sword.

Jacob : *laugh* You really came prepared huh?

Luz : Yep!

She then pushed the toy sword button. "By the power of skull gar!... I'm out of batteries...." The sword ran out of battery as the teens just looked at eachother then shrugged it off. Luz then spoke.

Luz : You know I wonder if I made the right choice by coming here.

Jacob : Maybe, But Eda is probably looking for us right now and gonna be upset because we just sneak out without telling her.

Luz : Well at least we are here, you and me on a quest for the celestial staff! And I can't ever do it without you.

Jacob : *blush* Hehe...same here.

The two kept walking until they stumbled on a village full of cats. They looked around as they were pretty amazed. Then Luz and Jacob saw a water fountain as an elf with black hair and green shirt came out from it.

??? : So you both are the chosen one.

He stepped out from the fountain.

??? : The celestial staff should have picked me, Nevereth blade strife. Teen prince of angstmore.

He slicked his hair back. Luz smiled widely but Jacob was unfazed.

Luz : Yes, yes I did make the right choice..!

(With Eda)

Eda is walking through the alleyway as King shows her the way.

King : This is where we meet the scones-I mean the wizard!

Eda pushes off the curtains and showing the castle from earlier now seems broken and the concrete is falling apart.

King : It wasn't like this before..

Eda : I don't like this..

Eda opened the door as she saw the dark and abandoned library. She walked in but her feet touched something and it was a bunch of scrolls that Luz had. She picked it and saw writing, it's all the same words.

Eda : I really don't like this..

(Back with Luz and Jacob)

Luz : Nevereth, your vengeful backstory is so compelling!

Jacob : And your sidekick is okay.

Nevereth : After my village was consumed, my heart has known nothing but vengeance...

He said that as Jacob looked at him while crossing his arms.

Jacob : Aren't you over it since you are already living in a new village full of cats and a sidekick.

Jacob mumbles but no one hears it. Nevereth then turns around as he holds Luz's hand.

Nevereth : Lady Luz, Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

This just made Jacob feel a bit of jealousy while Luz turned her head to the side and covered her mouth with another free hand.

Luz : Oh huhuhuhu, This quest is questioning in all the right ways.