Bonus episode

Jacob is sitting on the couch watching some stranger things episode. As he tried to get comfortable, he accidentally kicked something.

Jacob : Huh? What's that?

He looked down on his feet for him to see a book. He paused his phone to further inspect the book. Jacob picked it up and looked at the title.

Jacob : Magic 101? It looks different from the textbook Willow is holding that day.

Jacob opened the book to its first page. And saw some sort of magic spell.

Jacob : Artillery? Should I try this?

He looked around and saw no one home.

Jacob : Oh, I forgot that Luz is out with Jessica and King with Eda. Welp, guess home alone right now. Why not give it a try.

He then spun his finger for a sword to spawn from the circle. He grabs it and watches with amazement.

Jacob : Cool! What else can I do?

He jumped from the couch and went to stand in the middle of the living room. He spun his finger again for it to spawn another weapon.

Jacob : Mystical bow! Heck yeah!

He then pulled the string and released the arrow for it to punchers through the roof. He then looked at the tiny hole.

Jacob : I hope Eda doesn't notice that. Alright, let's test more magic outside.

He opened the door and walked to the front of the house and placed the book by his feet.

Jacob : Okay, what next?

Jacob turned the page to another spell and it's a water spell.

Jacob : Let's try being a waterbender, this time.

He spun his finger making a spell circle. It suddenly turns the white circle into a blue circle as it spawns a water ball.

Jacob : Eeee! Let's go!!

He pushed the water as it started to twirl around and explode into a mess.

Jacob : Welp, one way to go.

Jacob then started to play with a magic book. He spawns various magic stuff like.

Jacob : Fire spell!

Jacob shot a wooden log making it caught on fire.

Jacob : Plant spell!

A variety of flowers grow around Jacob.

Jacob : Abomination rise!

It doesn't do anything. But he suddenly remembered.

Jacob : Oh..I need an abomination goop.

He ran back inside and got to the storage room and started searching for any Abomination goop.

Jacob : Come on, Eda must have kept some abomination goop.

He kept searching until he stumbled across a pot that had a tag with Jessica's name on it. He opened it to see an abomination goop.

Jacob : Nice.

Hooty then helped him take the pot outside.

Hooty : Ooo..what is this? Hoot.

Jacob : You will know just a minute.

They put the pot outside and Jacob takes the lid off, He then picks up the book and starts reading the instructions.

Jacob : "strong magic users" cryptic.

He then pointed his finger at the pot as he took a deep breath.

Jacob : Abomination, rise.

Suddenly a perfect abomination came out from the pot and stood outside of it.

Jacob : No way, I just did it on the first try! First try! Abomination, carry.

The abomination walks towards Jacob and then carries him on its back.

Jacob : I know how to do more than one magic! Yahoo! Yeah!

(Few hours later)

It was almost getting dark as Luz and Jessica walked towards the owl house.

Luz : It was fun helping people in town.

Jessica : Yeah, I do it most of it just to fill my free time.

Luz : Maybe, we can do it again with Jacob this time.

Jessica : Yeah, if he wants to.

They suddenly saw smoke coming from the Owl House area and it's not the chimney. They mount Jessica staff as they fly towards it.

They then jumped from the staff and saw Jacob and Hooty sitting on a log near a campfire with an abomination holding a plate full of marshmallows and Jacob holding a marshmallow on a stick.

Jacob : Oh! Hey guys. Welcome back.

He took the marshmallow and put it inside his mouth. Jacob then grabs another stick and puts the marshmallow on it.

Jacob : You guys want some?

Luz ran to the abomination in amazement. Jessica just can't believe her eyes on what she just saw.

Jessica : How did you know how to spawn an abomination? It takes months to master it.

Jacob : Magic, and some instructions from this book.

Jacob showed Jessica the book.

Jessica : Is that my book?

Jacob gave it to her as she checked inside. It was completely normal.

Jessica : Huh? You are a fast learner. Good job kid.

Luz : My friend is a true witch! A true witch!

They all laughed as the night ended when Eda came back.