A lying witch and A Warden

Few years later....

Jacob now already 7 years old came out from the car and walk towards his first time in year 1

Young Jacob : I....I'm afraid mom

Helena look at her son
Helena : Why did you say that? you gonna be alright ok.

Young Jacob : I'm afraid that they're gonna bully me because of my pointy ears, they will see me as a weirdo.

Young Jacob said while showing his ears. Halena felt bad for her son.

Helena : Hey look at me, maybe it will be different this time? Maybe you will finally get a friend? You know, sometimes something bad have some rainbows in them

Young Jacob : Is it true?

Halena : Hell Yeah. Now go in there and be a good boy.

Young Jacob nodded at his mom as he ran to class.

[Cut to class]

Teacher : Good morning class

The teacher walked into the class

All of the students : Good morning Miss Stacey.

Teacher : Today we have a new student.*Looks at jacob*Come on in here and introduce yourself.

Young Jacob walks in and standing beside The teacher.

Young Jacob : H.....Hi my name is Jacob... Jacob Park.

Teacher : Okay Jacob tells us all about your hobbies.

Young Jacob : I like to draw and read The good witch azura book.

The teacher : Alright Why don't you go and sit beside Luz there.

Young Jacob nodded and walked towards his chair but suddenly he fell down revealing his pointy ears.

Student #1 : Eww he got pointy ears!

Student #2 : Haha! What a weirdo!

The teacher : Quiet down student. Are you okay there little one?

Young Jacob gets up dust himself and nods as he walks back to his chair.

(During recess)

Jacob is sitting on a bench, drawing a dragon on his book but hears someone fighting. He then got up and looked around to see a few boys bullying a girl that was sitting beside him inside the class. Without hesitation he went and punched one of the boys in the face.

Young Jacob : Get away from her!

Boy #2 : Oh what are you now? A hero?
Young Jacob : I'm not a hero but a warrior who protects the weak!

He was about to throw another punch, another boy tackled him to the ground and he got beaten up by the others. Afterwards they left him on the ground.

Boy #1 : Dumb weirdo!

The boys walked away as Young Jacob got back to his feet still shaking from the beat up he got. Young Luz saw this and went to help carry him to the bench.