I was a teenage abomination

Eda : Well guys.....did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this!

Jacob and Luz see a pile of garbage with a giant worm-like creature In Front of them stranded on the beach. This makes Jacob almost puke.

Jacob :I'm....gonna*gulp*gross..

Luz : and...ew....definitely the smell is gross...ew…

Jacob : I...don't...like...this....

Luz nodded, agreeing with him silently.

Eda : Yes it doesn't get more exciting then the trash lug......it makes a home a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until...BLAM! It's blasted by the waves and croaks from all the salt. And then we sell the stuff it ate.

Eda holds the pick axe and put In Front of the teen's poor face.

Luz : Please don't make me....

King : Aw come on Luz, it's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

King brought out a mat and lay on as Eda put the pickaxe on her shoulder.

Eda : Ah nuts to you both.

Eda then swung the pick axe and hit the monster's mouth breaking its teeth.

Luz : So,Eda-

Eda hit the monster again, making the teens cringe in disgust.

Luz : What if we tried some new lesson for me and our apprenticeship?....like-

Eda hit the monster again then searched something inside of it making Jacob and Luz cringed at the sight again.

Luz : Like read ancient scrolls.....or mix together potions....or-

Eda : Ugh…that sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Jacob : Wait...is there magic school here?

Jacob walked over to Eda with Luz following behind him in excitement.

Luz : Like winding towers,cute uniforms,dark plots that threaten your life,kind of magic school?

She stands beside Jacob as the two wait for Eda answers.

Eda : Mhm-hmm....what's worse,they force you to learn magic the "proper way". But magic isn't proper! And that's why it's so beautiful.....I didn't finish school and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?

Eda is standing in the middle pile of garbage with flies buzzing around. Luz just looked away and frowned.

Eda : Uhh.....hey here's a lesson. A great witch is resourceful, like this.

She put both of their hands in green looking water and moved them around until they pulled out a slime ball.

Luz : Oh.....hey.....greasy slimeball.....

Jacob felt uncomfortable holding it.

Eda : Use your slime ball wisely..young witches..back at it!

Eda let their hands go as she continued searching for something. The teens then walked backwards.

Luz : We'll hit the stink nodes first ..Actually if it's okay I we're just gonna head home....look at pictures of animals that are still.....alive.

She tickled King before walking away.

Luz : Love you King! ...you little beach peach!

Jacob : Come on Luz!

Jacob runs away as Luz follows him behind.