Intruders part1

Luz : And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world...the king of demons, facing his natural enemy the ducky sock..

She recorded King tearing apart a sock into shreds and stomping it.

King : Where are you now ducky sock?!
He hit the ground with his fist.

Jacob : So why'd you call us again?

Jacob who was sitting on a couch looking up from his phone.

King : Oh! Yeah.

King crawled up onto the table as Jacob lifted up his phone pointing at King.

King : Human Luz and Jacob the lost witch! You have been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind! Prepare yourself for......demons 101!

He grabbed a cloth and threw it on the ground as the board with pictures of demons was uncovered.

King : Demon like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bones!

Luz : And cute little paws!

Luz interrupts King as Jacob just smiled at King.

King : And cute little paws....true. We live to only create chaos and misery! Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive aggressive comments! Sometimes.....

Luz : Aww.....you guys are sensitive..

Jacob is moving his phone over the board trying to catch a picture.

King : Even demons have inner demons...the most powerful demon of all is the snaggle back! He is a-

Luz : Bad boy!

Jacob looked over to Luz's phone as she put multiple emojis and stickers up.

King : Luz pay attention! Like Jacob! Good job Jacob!

Jacob : Hm!

Jacob made the sound jokingly at Luz as Luz punch his shoulder playfully.

King : This information could save your life someday!

Luz : No! No! I am so paying attention! This is my paying attention face....mhm, mhm, mhm....

Luz put a hand on her chin as she nodded. Suddenly they heard a thunder and flash of light.

King : Uh-oh! Looks like it's gonna rain.

Luz : I love the rain!

Jacob : Hey wait for me!

The teens ran towards the door, opening it as they went outside.

Luz : I always feel the first few drops in my hair. I bet you do too little buddy..

Then a single drop of rain drops as it burns the flower as Luz jumps back.

Luz : What.

Another drop fell on Jacob's hand.

Jacob : Woah!..Hot! Hot!

They suddenly heard Eda from far away as the rain started pouring.

Eda : Boiling rain! Everyone inside now!

She then ran towards the two dragging them inside as something clashing inside.

Eda : Phew...that was close...but the important thing is that you didn't get hurt.

She looked over to Luz and Jacob who were definitely hurt.

Luz : Yep....not hurt....

Jacob fell from the chest box like a lifeless body as a cup then hit Luz's head.