Witches before wizards

Jacob and Luz are sleeping peacefully but the open window comes with a cold wind that blows inside the room. Luz starts rolling around as she had trouble sleeping.

(Luz Pov)

Me and Jacob chased the tiny owl who stole my book and we went inside an abandoned house that transported us from the human world to the boiling isle.  Eda then showed us the owl house. But I then woke up from my nightmare to see Jacob and King sleeping peacefully with a pillow on top of his head.

Me : That wasn't a dream!

I said happily as I walked up to the window.

Me : Good morning, terrifying fantasy world!

Sea monster : Good morning.

Then the monster went back inside the water as I jumped a little. I then walked to Jacob who was sleeping peacefully.

Me : Good morning!~

Jacob : Morning…*yawn* Luz…

He then got up and went to grab his phone.

Jacob : Go use the shower first, I'll catch up later.

Jacob lay back down. I walked up to the King who was curled up.

Me : Good morning cutie pie!~

King : I'm not your cutie pie!

Me : Yes you are~

I put King down then walked to the bathroom and opened the door for a bunch of owls to fly out of the bathroom. After it cleared I went in for Hooty to come out of the window.

Hooty : Hi Luz!

Me : Ahh!

I turned around and karate chopped Hooty's head.

Hooty : Ow..I'm just wishing you a good morning…jeez..Ow…Hoot!

Me : Sorry Hooty!

I went to the counter and picked an Azura book then flipped the page where her face was shown.

Me : This is it old girl! Your first day at the boiling isle with your best friend! As a witch apprentice!

I punch my hand in the air as I get excited.

(Jacob Pov)

I went to grab a towel in the bag then walked towards the bathroom to see the door hanging open. I didn't mind anything and went inside.

I already dressed up in my go to outfit and went to find Luz. I then found her waiting down the stairs.

Me : Okay, Sooo..what are you doing exactly?

Luz : Waiting for Eda to teach us magic! And you should wear a witch apprentice outfit, like me!

Me : Thanks but I'll take the name tag.

Luz : Aww..oh well..

I write my name and put the name tag on my chest. We then went to the stairs waiting for Eda and finally saw Eda who seemed to just get out of bed as spiders fell out of her hair.

Eda : *Yawn* Hmm?

Luz : Good morning Eda the Owl lady! We are ready for our first day of witch apprenticeship!

Eda : Ugh, who are you two again?

My jaw dropped as I saw Luz name tag fall to the floor. I then shake my and slap my face.

Me : Please tell me this isn't a dream! Please tell me this isn't a dream!

Luz then slapped my face indicating it wasn't a dream.