Convention part1

Eda just cleaned the shop as King and Jacob listened to Luz who was reading the Azura book.

Luz : Emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown Azura lifted her staff to the cotton candy skies and shouted " I challenge you to a witches duel"

Luz then looked at the corner of the book that had tiny drawings on it.

Luz : And look. I drew a flip book. Pew! Pew! Pew!

King : Show me the picture.

Luz : What.

King : Show me the picture.

Luz then showed him the picture.

King : Huh! I can draw better than that. You know, they once called me the King of artists.

Jacob : *Chuckled* Really? I thought you were the King of demons. Are you just making this up now?

King : Doesn't matter. What's important is that my followers would leave me offerings in fear of me.

Luz : Well, I can offer you more of this tantalizing book.

Eda then groaned as they looked at her.

Eda : Please stop reading that. Its flowery language is an insult to witches and drives away all the serious customers.

Jessica then got out of the tent as she dusted herself.

Jacob : Eda, what customers?

They looked like they were the only shop that's opened today.

Luz : There aren't even any other stands around. What's going on?

Eda : This is a bad omen. There must be something horrible happening today.

Jessica just rolled her eyes. Then Willow and Gus walked towards them.

Gus : Luz, Jacob, something amazing is happening today.

Luz : Gus, Willow. hey.

Willow then showed a poster to them.

Willow : It's the annual convention. Student witches get to see all types of coven before they're placed in one. There is even a mystery guess this year.

Luz : A job fair for witches.

Jacob : That sounds like something fun.

Both Jacob and Luz then leans onto Eda as their hands are locked together.

Luz and Jacob : Eda, can we go??

Eda : Absolutely not.

Both of them then sunk themself to the ground as they pouted.

Eda : I never joined a coven for a reason. Sure, it's like a fun club for witches, but you are also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system.

Eda said as she put her fist on the table.

Eda : Eh, but,you know, no judgment. In any case, I haven't been there once since we were girls.

Jessica : I have been there once, with my parents.

Jacob : Wait, if Jess had already been there, that's mean-

Luz then got up from the ground immediately.

Luz : That means you have a mysterious past. Now we gotta go.

Eda : No.

Jacob : Okay, she leaves us no choice then. King, hit it.

King then started reading the Azura book.