Agreement 😐

Surya was standing in his room balcony and was gazing at the full moon which shine brighter than the other days... It was the first day he was admiring the moon, because in other days he will be lost in some other things and failed to notice the beauty of nature... But today he was admiring it because of her, his moon, his Chandini....

They had a Perfectly matching name to their character... SURYA, he was like the sun, majestic, brighter, everyone will be astonished by its look and power but no one will dare to come near sun... And CHANDINI indeed she is like a moon, beautiful, brighter, soft, harmless, spreads positivity, every one will admiring her and tried to near her and own her... In that case Surya was not an exception, he too felt it..

But the way she was making him feel was unexplainable, it felt rightful and he was enjoy it... Like the moon spreading its brightness in the night sky, she is spreading her Lovelight in his dark life and soul... When ever her thoughts come into his mind he would automatically smile with a blush...

Her eyes was speaking to him in the language which was created and know by only them... Her unfiltered laugh was giving him immense happiness, even if he won billion dollars project, he wouldn't feel that much happy... His heart said she was not a gold digger but his mind refused to accept quickly...

What if she was also like them, the mere thought itself killed him alive, he knows that he had feelings for her but if she was also a money minded person he will be broken... At this moment he was not ready to come to any conclusion, he needs to know about her character...

Till now other than her name he didn't know anything about her, so first he wants to know about who she is in real... He gazed at the moon which remind him of her flawless face and his lips curved... His mind was surrounded by her thoughts and his friends words crossed his mind...

Suddenly his mind popped up with an idea and he went in to deep thoughts, taking its pros and cons in his mind... After a good 10 minutes he heaved a deep breath and grinned... Before going to bed he called someone and spoked for an hour about something important and slept with a mixture of excitement and fear...

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 weeks later,

Surya was still in her thoughts and in this 1 weeks he didn't dare to collect her personal details and stayed silent to excute his plan... His friends felt something fishy by his behaviour but kept silent without knowing what to do... Even though they asked many time about his change he didn't gave a proper answer and will escape from there giving lame excuses...

Then One day, Surya called the same person again and said something and approximately 30 minutes later the person entered inside and he welcomed him with a smile... They shook there hands and Surya asked him to take the seat and he ordered refreshment for him... And after having the juice they took seat in the coach and started ...

Surya: hmm okeii then, prakash uncle naa sonna work mudinjutha...

Prakash: hmmm I finished it morning itself, evening pola naane kondu vandhiruppen adhukkulla neeye kuputtutta, Indha nee ketta agreement papers...

He extended a file and Surya took a rough look on it and beamed finding everything perfect... He hugged prakash side ways and thanked him....

Surya: thank you uncle thank you soo much, neenga enakku periya help panni irukeenga...

Prakash: hmm it's oke surya, but sollrenu thappa eduthu kaadha... Idha panniye aaganuma, ram sir kku theriyaama vera panra and ithulaam panni periya risk edukkuriyo nu thonnuthu...

Surya: risk thaan uncle periya risk thaan but I have no other option, idhu appa kku therinja avaru othukka maattaaru and ennaala ippo kalyaanatha pathi ellam yosikka mudiyala, and more over andha renuka pathi ungalukkey theriyum, enakku vera vazhi theriyala uncle...