Her Love ❤️

Opening the car door chandini rushed inside the hospital wiping her overflowing tears and ravi ran behind her informing the driver to park the car... He saw her standing in the middle of the hospital like a lost puppy weeping hard and rushed towards her...

Grabbing her hands he moved towards the receptionist and enquired about the details... Later thanking the receptionist he pulled her and rushed to the 5th floor where he was admitted...

Entering inside the lift Ravi gazed at chandini who was a total mess, crying vigorously and tried to console her saying courageous words... But nothing went into her ears as the only thing occupied her mind was, him....

She can feel her heart thudding unevenly resulting her continuous crying and wiped her tears frequently... Ravi felt bad seeing her condition and side hugged her in a consoling manner...

Reaching the floor she rushed out of the lift and ran towards the way to the room while Ravi followed her behind... Searching for the room like a mad girl finally she found it and banged it open... Hearing the commotion the people inside the room turned to see her... 

Inside the room her eyes first fell on Surya who was half laying on the bed, while seeing her with a fractured arm and leg along with a band aid on his forehead... He saw her with a smile and his eyes turned moist seeing her state...

Even though he felt sorry for her condition he felt more happy, as her love and care for him was visible in her tears, which she sheds for him... The thought enough made his every pain flew away...

She sobbed seeing him and rushed towards him checking his wounds softly, and cried hard...

Chandini: Su..surya..., Surya.., yen..yenna aa..aachu... Un..ungaluku ai...aiyoo... Su...surya Surya... Val..valikutha... Sur...surya... yen.. yenna.. aachu..

She sobbed hard seeing his band aids and he held her hands trying to console her...

Surya: maa, maa azhaadha maa, enakku onnum illa ... Chandhu, chandhu Inga paaru maa, onnum illa maa azhaadha maa...

He pulled her to him and made her sat beside him while she didn't stop her crying hearing his weak voice...

Surya: chandhu, Inga paaru maa, enaku onnum illa, chinna adi thaan maa...

He cupped her face with his left hand and she shook her head not believing his words... Holding his hands to her cheek she cried and touched his forehead softly...

Surya: chandhu onnum illa maa, nee azhaadha maa, enakku onnum prechana illa, heyy Inga paaru maa, azhaadha, nee alrathu thaan maa kashtama irukku... Enakku onnum illa maa, mch deii sollu da, paathutu nikaama....

He said turning to pradeep who was already glaring him deadly and averted his gaze to Ravi who moved to chandini and tried to console her...

Ravi: thango azhaadha da, avanuku onnum illa, seekram sari aageedum...

He said trying to console her but she shook her head and turned to him crying,

Chandini: yenna neyy idhu adi edhuvum padala nu solli thaana kuttittu vandheenga, ippo yennada na ivlo kattu pottu iruku... Yenna'nga aachu, eppudi adi pattuchu...

She asked turning to him weeping hard seeing his state and he gulped ,

Surya: hmm, adhu naa bike la vandhutu irundhappo naai(dog) kurukka vandhuruchu maa, adhaan balance miss aagi ippudi aageeduchu... Matha padi onnum prechana illa maa, seekram sari aageedum nu sollitaanga, nee azhaadha...

He said wiping her tears and she shook her head not being convinced,

Chandini: illa.. illa bike la ir...irndha vilundha epp...eppudi ivlo adi..padum..., nee..nga.. en..kitta chu..chumma sollreenga, unmaiya sol..sollunga yenna aachu...