His fam 💕

Rani and Renuka held their heads low feeling ashamed by the mocking gazes... Sharmila smirked seeing them and his son who was looking all shock by the hidden deeds of his sister and her daughter... He turned to his mother who nodded at him with a disappointed face and he felt guilty for what ever happened for his son in previous days...

He glanced his son for once and found him already looking at him, Surya shook his head with a blink and ramanujan held his head low with guilt... Surya sighed and turned his attention to the show playing infront of him freely...

Sharmila: yenna Rani sathathaye kaanom, konjam neram munaadi appudi kathuniye ippo yenna appudiye amaidhi aayitta...

She asked her daughter sarcastically who raised her head only to glare her beloved daughter... Rani glared her deadly gritting her teeth and renuka gulped hardly with pleading eyes, she rolled her eyes at her and turned to his mother with a forced smile and stammered...

Rani: maa..maa.. adh..adhu Ava yedho chinna ponnu, Ava life Ava aasa patta maari vaazha freedom kodukanum la...

Sharmila: ohh un ponnu chinna ponnu na appo chandini yenna un classmate aa...

She asked smirking at her and his machaans giggled out of control seeing the villis sulked face... Rani along with her daughter glared the duo but they didn't care and made funny faces which made them more irritated... Rani eyed chandini who was looking in between them with a worried face and glared her more...

Rani: maa en ponnum ippo vandha ivalum onna maa...

Sharmila: illa Rani, kandippa illa, un ponnum chandini yum enaikkum onnaaga mudiyaathu, eppovum un ponna vida iva pala padi mela thaan, infact un ponnu laam iva kaal dhoosuku kooda vara maatta ...

Rani and Renuka snapped their head up with shocked face hearing her and sharmila smirked...

Sharmila: yenna paakura naa unmaiya thaan sollren un ponna vida enaku chandini thaan mukiyo...

She said grabbing chandini's palms gently who was looking at her with overwhelming emotions... Sharmila smiled at her and caresses her hair with a pleasant smile...

Sharmila: ivala naa inaiku thaan first time paakuren aana Ava kannula en peran mela therinja kadhal ithana varshathula oru dhadava kooda un ponnu kannula theriyala...

Chandini's lips curved upwards and she turned her head to Surya who was already gazing her with a strong emotion in his eyes which she feared the most to label... The breath hitching eye lock maintained strongly by them even after sharmila continued her paused speech...

Sharmila: aprom yenna sonna chinna ponnu Ava life Ava aasa patta maari vaazha freedom kodukanum nu sonnala, Inga paaru Rani parambhara parambharaya sambaadhichu vacha sothu irukkunu endha velaikum pogaama mooku mutta saapututu friends kooda aratta adichu suthuratho illa gender equality nu solli pub ku poyi thanni adichu late night thurumbi varatho freedom illa, evlo sothu irundhaalum atha edhir paakaama ozhavhu sambhaadhich sondha kaal la nikkanum, ponnuna kalyaanam panni kozhandha pethu veetla vela senju pullaingala paathutu irkkuratha thaandi oru passion irukanum adhukku pinaadi odanum idhellam thaan freedom nu sollrom...

She said calmly looking in between the duo expecting them to understand her words but as expected their ears went deaf to her words and proving it again Rani spoke with irritation,

Rani: yenna maa en ponnu velaiku pogaama dhanda choru thinguraanu sollreenga la...

Renuka: naa unga sondha pethi thaana paati inaiku vandha evalo oruthi munaadi enna ippudi asinga padutha ungaluku eppudi manasu varuthu...

She said eyeing chandini with a glare and sharmila sighed at the duo disappointedly... The whole house was looking at the duo with irritation and displease but they didn't care about anything and kept glaring chandini who held her head low ...