Different 🙃

Long update;

Surya stood infront of her wearing a black apron over his white tshirt, looking more handsome than before... Controlling herself from gawking at him, she cleared her throat and asked,

Chandini: Surya en ippudi Adam pudikureenga, naa thaan sollren la cooking laam naa paathukuren neenga poyi unga office work aa paarunga...

Surya: maa office work laam un annanunga paathu paanga maa, naa Inga unakku help panren, adhula unakku yenna prechana...

Chandini: mchh, adhuku illa Surya, yaaraachum thappa nenachukka poraanga...

Surya: yenna thappa nenachukka poraanga, adhellam onnum kedayaathu nee kandathayum yosichu chumma time waste pannaama, yenna samaikka porom nu sollu maa...

He asked curiously taking a step forward and she stood still by his sudden closeness... They gazed eachother and the eye lock was broken by the voice of his granny...

Sharmila: samaikka porathu Ava illa da, neethaan...

Averting their gaze from each other they saw sharmila with his friends entering inside the kitchen...

Sharmila: heyy papa, nee veleela vaa inaiku en peran thaan samaikka poraan...

She said sighing her to come near and chandini frowned moving towards her...

Chandini: yenna paatti solreenga, avaru samaikka poraara, avaruku samaikka laam theriyuma...

Sharmila: en theriyaama, en peran thaaru maaraa samaipaan...

Ravi: aama thango Avan semmaya samaipaan, adhuvum continental laam sollavey venaam pirichu menjuruvaan...

He said and chandini turned to Surya who was leaning his both hands on the kitchen counter, hearing their talks... She raised her eyebrows at him in a questioning manner and he just shrugged with a smile causing her to curve her lips downwards...

Sharmila: avana look uu vuttathu pothum, nee Inga vaa, Avan samaipaan...

Chandini: illa patti naa edhaachum help uu ku...

Sharmila: adhellam nee onnum panna venaam, avane ellam paathupaan illana dho ivanunga help panni paanunga, nee vaa, venum na angana ninnu un purushan samaikura azhaga paathukko...

She said and chandini smiled sheepishly before coming out of the kitchen... Sharmila pulled chandini with her to the dinning table which was connected to the kitchen and sat there...

Chandini saw the boys discussing about what to make and smiled placing her chin on her palm balancing her elbow on the table... After planning for a while they escorted themselves with different responsibilities before parting to do the work...

Surya took the wheat flour from the upper shelf and gazed at chandini before winking at her and she gasped taking her chin from her palm... She saw him with open mouth trying hard not to blush and gazed around to check if anyone is watching them...

She saw renuka behind the pillar glaring them and sighed disappointedly... Surya who gazed at her frowned seeing the change of her expression while she composed herself and gazed at him back... He raised his eyebrows at her while kneading the dough for the chapathi and she shook her head with a smile...

She lowered her eyelids and he frowned more before Ravi distracting him asking for help... Later she saw the boys having fun while cooking and smiled shaking her thoughts....

Ravi: deii machii idha endha size la da vettrathu...

Ravi asked Surya who was busy in sighting his wife and as expected his question went deaf ears making him roll his eyes... He shook his head and turned from there to pradeep who was drinking the red wine from the fridge secretly... He widened his eyes and rushed towards him before snatching it away from him ...