Introduction

Suryadev Ramanujan

Suryadev Ramanujan

A perfect and most wanted bachelor in India, CEO of Ramanujan Enterprises, multibillionaire, Young, handsome, charming but also arrogant, short tempered and ruthless... He has only his father and his grandparents whom he loves beyond anything... Other than his family he loves his friends... He hates the word women and love in a romantic way...

 He hates the word women and love in a romantic way

Chandini Manohar

Final year student of MBA, studying in ABC college.. cute, sweet, beautiful and bold, living with her mother.. her father died in an accident when she was 8 and since her parents had an inter cast love marriage opposing their parents, no one accept them... So after her father's death, her mother was the only person whom take care of her every needs... She loves her mother more than anyone else in this world...

Ramanujan - Surya's father

Shailaja - Surya's mother

Sundhara moorthy and Sharmila- Surya's grandparents

Rani and Kumar - parietal uncle and aunt of Surya

Renuka - daughter of Rani and Kumar

Raghav - son of Rani and Kumar

Sophia - chandini's mother

Manohar - chandini's father, passed away by an accident...

Ravi and pradeep - best friends of Surya from school days, knows in and out about him...

Sanjay and pallavi - friends of chandini from school days, supportive and caring friends...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

PROLOGUE:

A tight slap landed on his cheeks which made him stumble back and he moves his hands to hold his cheek... She stood before him furiously throwing draggers to his direction by her fierce eyes which made him glup... She throws a paper on his face and he stepped back which made the paper to slid down him to the floor while she glared him deadly...

Ravi who stood beside him took the paper and widened his eyes in shock after reading that, it was an agreement paper for 7 months and it states that "Chandini Manohar should be Suryadev Ramanujan's wife for 7 months, and after the time period they can apply divorce and get apart by law... In these 7 months chandini should follow his every words without question, and for this she will get 5 crore as her payment..."