Love is in the air ❤️

Double update after a long time...

Don't forget to read the previous chapter darlings...

Chandini: Surya... idhu...

Her voice came as a whisper and he smiled seeing her,

Surya: unnoda appointment letter as the assistant creative head of Ramanujan Enterprise...

He said and she looked at him believered while the others gasped...

Sharmila: deii yenna da sollra idhu eppo ready panna...

Surya: illa paatti idhula naa edhuvum pannala... Appa oda idea padi namma company Chandini padicha college ku oru project sponser panni irundhom, for MBA students alone... Andha project aa crack panra 5 perku Avunga project oda quality base la Namma company branches la placement kudukratha irundhuchu... Adhula she was also selected as one among the five and her project was extraordinary, adhunaala Namma main branch laye placement assign panni irukkom...

He explained and she was all zoned out seeing him... Her eyes brimmed with tears and he saw her with a smile signing her not to cry... She blinked her eyes with a chuckle seeing him, and Sharmila hugged her tightly congratulating her for the achievement... Sundara moorthy, Ram and Sophia also hugged her and appreciated her warmly...

Ram: super da kutty... Congratulations...

He caresses her head with a warm smile and she smiled at him with twinkling eyes,

Chandini: thank you paa...

She said and he hugged her gently feeling overwhelmed as this was the first time she addressed him as 'paa' other than 'uncle'...

Pulling back he caressed her head again and excused himself from there... Sophia too wished her and kissed her forehead with a proud smile,

Sophia: romba sandhoshama irukku dii thangoo... Nee patta kashtathuku ippo balan kedachuruchu...

She said remaining those days Chandini prepared for the project without even having proper food and sleep... She used to prepare day and night for a long 3 weeks to crack this project as it was her dream to work on a top company like Ramanujan Enterprise...

Chandini smiled at her and hugged her before thanking her for her support and encouragement... She smiled caressing her head and Surya insisted her to go and take rest...

Surya: maa, romba nerama nadandhutu irukeenga... tablet vera pottu irukeenga, konjam neram poyi thoongunga... Vaanga naa ungala kootteetu poren...

Sophia: hmm seri da kanna...

She said and Surya grabbed her hands bringing her closer to him by her shoulder before walking her slowly to the room... Chandini saw them with a smile and they were in their own world cracking jokes and laughing all the way...

She smiled with twinkling eyes and turned back only to see Kumar averting his eyes from her trying to move away...

Chandini: Periyappa oru nimisham...

She stopped him from moving away and walked towards him smiling at him making him smile back...

Chandini: ahmm unga kitta konjam pesanum...

Kumar: hmm sollu maa...

He said and Chandini insisted him towards the garden before sitting down by the wooden sofa swing... They sat in silence and she gazed at him for a second before starting,

Chandini: hmm, enmela edhaachu kovama Periyappa...

She asked and he frowned,

Kumar: appudilaam onnum illa daa... Yen...