Wolf's game 👿

Heyy guys,

Actually indha note oru particular person ku aanathu, athu vera yaarum illa the birthday babe Karpagamchellamani akka...

{A/N:mathavanga venum na skip panni konga baa no problem...}

And coming to my special one, yes exactly you are someone special in my life and of course irreplaceable as always... Eppovum enakaaga en hard and happy times la ninnu irukeenga...

The one person who text me first, every time without having an ounce of ego is you other than Sri_017 my Sri... You had become my soul sister officially and I know I had made you sad many time and I'm really sorry for that kaa..

Nee naa enakku appovum romba pudikkum ippovum Rombha pudikkum ini eppovum unna pudikka mattum thaan Seiyum... Naa unakku thank you, sorry ellam solla list pottaa solleettey polaam enna nee avlo important person en life la...

Idhe maari eppovum happy aa iru, life la eppovum enkoodave iru, Naanum iruppen... Love you to the moon and back and one more thing, her I'm declaring that you will be officially My Ammu akka, as I'm being Your paapu....

All again Happy birthday Ammu, life la ellam happiness um unaku kedaikattum, idhe maari iru maaraatha eppovumeyy... And Indha undate unaku dedicated so enjoy...

Let's get into the chapter;

Chandini and Surya walked downstairs and saw his grandparents and father sitting by the living hall... He looked behind and saw his friends walking behind them with unstable legs holding their back...

He saw them with a smirk and turned front walking along with her... His grandmother smiled seeing them and nudged his grandfather who smiled wide seeing them... The elder couple cracked their knuckles seeing the younger couple and chandini turned to Surya who was already looking at her...

They averted their eyes and she insisted him to take the blessings from them... Both of them fell on their legs and they blessed the duo happily... Later they took blessings from ramanujan and he insisted them to sit along with them...

Sharmila: deii pradeep uu, yenna da rendu perum nondeetu vareenga...

She asked eyeing the duo who followed the couple and they looked at eachother... Everyone's attention turned towards the duo and they squinted their eyes seeing them walking with difficulty holding eachother...

Ramanujan: aama la, neenga yenna da ippudi katti pudichutu nadandhu vareenga, yenna aachu ungaluku...

Ramanujan asked frowning at them and the duo gazed Surya who was sitting their hiding his smirk with an innocent face making them curse him mentally...

Pradeep: katti pudichutu varala na vilundhuruvom appang adhaan, illenaa poyum poyum Ivana katti pudikanum nu enakku yenna venduthala...

He said eyeing Ravi with disinterest and he rolled his eyes at him...

Ravi: avlo salichuttu ellam nee nikkanum nu illa podaa appudi...

He said and pushed him while he fall back on the ground with a thud before letting out a scream... The others jerked but no one except chandini moved towards him... She rushed to him and held his arms trying to lift him off the ground...

Chandini: Aiyoo anneyy elundhuru neyy, achachoo...

She held him tightly and pulled him up while his face shows navarasa expressions all together... She lead him to the couch and tried to make him sit near Surya ...