Possessive her 😝

Surya set the gear up and gazed at chandini who was huffing at the window... Being confused by her behaviour he cleared his throat hoping to get her attention but she didn't turn... He cleared his throat again but she didn't mind him...

He cleared his throat again little bit louder but she just twisted her lips... He cleared his throat again more loudly coughing for no reason and she turned to him with a deadly glare...

Chandini: ippo yenna ungalku...

She chided him angrily and he pouted at her tone...

Surya: maa thonda kattiruchu maa, naa yenna pannuven...

He asked with a pout and shook her head reminding herself mentally, not to fall for his pout... Glaring him, she huffed and turned to the window again making him pout more...

Surya: ippo yenna panrathu...

He mumbled under his breath biting his nails while concentrating on the driving and steal her glances in between... Remembering pallavi's words he searched for any icecream shop but found nothing making him groan mentally...

Slowing down the speed he searched alot and found a icecream van on the others side of the highway... Grinning to himself he parked the car to the side and turned to her...

Surya: maa, icecream saapudriya...

He asked raising his eyebrows and for a moment she forget everything and grinned turning to him excitedly...

Chandini: icecream aa...

She asked him enthusiastically and he grinned hearing her tone thanking his new found sister mentally...

Surya: hmm aama maa icecream thaan, saapudriya, naa vaangi tharen...

He asked her and when she was about to nod her mind warned her about the happenings and her decision regarding their relationship... Slapping herself mentally she nodded no and turned to the window again...

Chandini: enakku venaam...

She said and he gazed at her confusedly...

Surya: yen maa venaam, ippo thaana avlo excite aana...

He asked confusedly but she was not in the position of listening as she was hardly controlling herself from melting by his 'maa'...

Surya: maa, yenna aachu unna thaan, vaa naa ice cream vaangi tharen...

He offered her again bringing her back to reality and she shook her head...

Chandini: illa enakku ice cream laam onnum venaam neenga first vandiya edunga...

She said and he squinted his eye brows...

Surya: yen venaam, unakku thaan ice cream romba pudikkuma la... Ippo yenna aachu...

He asked her confusedly and she snapped her head towards him,

Chandini: enakku ice cream pudikum nu ungaluku eppudi theriyum...

Surya: pavi thaan sonna...

He said shrugging his shoulders and she gasped opening her mouth...

Chandini mv: paviyaaa....

She winced mentally hearing him addressing her friendly and glared him deadly breathing in and out...

Chandini: Excuse me ava peru pallavi, pavi illa... Pavi sonnaalaam pavi...

She said twisting her lips irritatedly and he frowned hearing her...

Surya: but pavi Ava Nick name thaana...