Manmadhan😎

3 weeks later,

Pallavi entered inside the hospital and walked through the way to the room but stopped seeing a similar figure... Squinting her eyes she moved closer to the way and saw the back figure of pradeep having some hilarious talks with the hospital nurse who was young and beautiful...

Seeing him there she moved to the adjacent wall and hide herself behind that...

Pradeep: Inga paaru dharshu maa, nee ippudiye panneettu irundha, idhuku approm unmela naa police la complaint thaan pannuven paathuko...

She heard his voice and squinted her eyes before she hear the nurse's confused voice...

Nurse: naa yenna pannen pradeep, yedhuku enmela complaint pannuven nu solreenga...

Pradeep: yenna nee oru thirudi...

Nurse: thurudiyaa...

Pradeep: aama nee thaan en idhayatha thirudeettiye, appo nee thirudi thaana...

He said placing his palm over his chest leaning forward to her and she chuckled shyly before hitting his shoulders...

Pallavi's eyebrows jumped up in surprise and she crossed her hands over her chest leaning on the wall side ways with a smirk... She saw the nurse leaving from there with red cheeks before turning to his direction and gasped seeing him moving towards another nurse with a swag...

Pradeep: heyy nila, eppudi irukka...

He asked enthusiastically with a romantic look and the girl infront of him smiled wide seeing him...

Nila: heyy pradeep, neenga enga inga...

Pradeep: onnum illa, unna romba miss pannena adha chuma paathutu polaam nu vandhen...

He said with a shrug and she raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner same as pallavi who was watching them with believered expression...

Nila: appudiya, enna paakka va ivlo dhooram vandheenga ...

Pradeep: aama nila, aprom yenna inaiku konjam extra azhaga irukka...

He asked her with a noughty smirk and she chuckled at him causing pallavi to roll her eyes...

Nila: ponga pradeep chumma sollaatheenga...

Pradeep: ada naa yen nila unkitta poi solla poren nejama thaan sollren... Aprom unaku oru vishayam theriyuma nethu kooda oru informative page la padichen - nila la gravity illayaam... Padicha odane andha page aa block panneetten theriyuma, adhuvum unaala thaan...

Nila: enaala block paneeteengala, edhuku pradeep, unmaiya thaana solli irukaanga...

Pradeep: ada yenna nila nee vera, adhu eppudi unmaiyaavum, nila la gravity illaama la un azhagaala enna ippudi eerkura...

He said moving closer to her and pallavi gasped closing her wide open mouth...

Pallavi: adapaavi...

She mumbled under her breath and saw the girl blushing to his comment and laughing with him... She huffed and rolled her eyes not being able to digest his flirty talks and moved towards them...

She stood behind him, folding her hands and cleared her throat with a neutral face... Hearing the disturbing noise he turned back and saw pallavi while the nurse moved from there...

Pradeep: heyy pavi maa, Inga yenna panra...

He asked her with his ever charming tone and she raised her eyebrows at him...

Pallavi: naa yenna panrendrathu irukattum Mr. Pradeep, first uu neenga Inga yenna panreenga...

She asked folding her hands over her chest with a questioning look and he shrugged his shoulders...