Edho mayam saeigirai 💕

Surya got down from the car with a swag and the all young girls gasped finding the most eligible and handsome bachelor of India... Chandini frowned hearing the gasps and murmurings, but shrugged it off and saw the chief guest of the day... Her heart skipped a beat by his charming smile and his gaze landed on her unexpectedly taking her breath away... But when her mother's face crossed her mind she shook her teenage feelings and remembered to focused on her responsibilities...

Surya halted his gaze from roaming around the crowd when the gorgeous women gained his attention... Unknowingly he felt his heart flipping seeing her doe eyes blinking adorably... His eyes widened when he found her walking towards him holding a beautiful flower bouquet in her hands, but he was sure that the flowers was not more beautiful than her...

She stood infront of him and for a sec he forget to breath she smiled at him showing her dimple and he gasped feeling the difficulty to breath for the first time in his life... He smiled at her out of control but jerked when pradeep shook him vigorously... He saw him annoyingly and ravi eyed him the bouquet which she was forwarding to him for a long time with a nervous smile...

He come back to the real world and cursed himself for gawking at her openly... Hiding his embarrassment he took the bouquet from her with a smile... She smiled at him and forwarded two more bouquets to ravi and pradeep and welcomed the trio inside with a warm smile and moved back giving the front space to her principal and professor... He resisted himself from looking at her and moved forward with the guidance of the principal to the huge auditorium...

Surya sat on the first row along with pradeep, ravi and the principal followed by the trustees of the college... Ravi and pradeep frowned at the behaviour of their friend who was zoned out and decided to confront him later... Surya's thoughts was running behind the girl whom he saw a few minutes back, her eyes did something inside him and her dimple smile, damn! that was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his existence...

He was roaming his eyes all around the hall searching for her but pouted not find her anywhere... He don't know why he was behaving like this, no one made his feel like this, if he open up about his current situation to someone who knows him better they would have admitted him in a mental hospital, because Surya was not a person who run behind a girl... Infact in this life he hate only two things, girls and love, but today after meeting her he didn't even remember about it...

Surya jerked out of his thoughts hearing the most wanted voice and saw the stage only to get shock finding her there... She was standing with a boy holding a Mike in her baby hands... The boy was tall, thin and fair and they both are checking the Mike once again and was speaking with the dj... Later they come to the center gaining everyones attention and then only his gaze fell on her bright and beautiful attire...

He parted his lips as the result of the gasp and his eyes roamed all over her but soon gluped and averted his gaze seeing her exposed perfect sized silky waist

He parted his lips as the result of the gasp and his eyes roamed all over her but soon gluped and averted his gaze seeing her exposed perfect sized silky waist... He exhaled sharply shaking his head and pated his chest... He looked up when her childish voice once again passed through his ears..