Glossary, Playlist, and Boards

Small Glossary (Order based on when they were first mentioned)

-

- Garnet (gar - net) - The god of creation, who made everything in the world of both Julisie and Paradise, along with every soul that inhabits both worlds.

- Guzzarok (gah - za - rok) - A mythical creature from The Unified Scales.

- Abarly (a - bar - li) - Town in the middle south of The Great Gemini.

- The Great Gemini - The third continent among twelve in Julisie.

- Zalden (zal - den) - Zalde Enterprise. A mobile business that sells specially made elixirs.

- Gloas (g'lo - was) - Northern city in The Great Gemini where JD was originally from.

- Tamethe (ta - meh - see) - Forest east of Abarly that is empty of any creatures but night owls.

- Emeruse (eh - meh - roos) - The Taurus goddess and ruler of the continent under an (unknown) aristocracy.

- Julisie (joo - li - see) - The world of humans.

- Paradise (pah/peh - rah - dise) - The world of gods and goddesses. Can also be referred to as heaven.

- The Unified Scales - The seventh continent among twelve in Julisie.

- Whistiamemeliond (wis - ti - ya - meh - meh - la - yon'd) AKA Whist (wiest) - The younger Gemini god and former ruler of The Great Gemini.

- Hystirerseyeiond (his - ta'i - rers - ai - yon'd) AKA Hysta (his - ta) - The older Gemini god and former ruler of The Great Gemini.

- Calerdawn (cah - ler - don) - Abarly's separated settlement.

- The Firehorn Mountains - The first continent among twelve in Julisie.

- Lucanicode (loo - cah - ni - koh - de) - A minor god from The Firehorn Mountains.

- Aventurreal (ah - ven - too'r - ryel) AKA Aven (ah/ey - ven) - The deceased Libra God and former ruler of The Unified Scales.

- Eveopal (eev - vio - pal) - A deceased minor god from an island in The Unified Scales.

-

Lightless Soul Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7gNGFFH1dZNvBne3EUTZoy?si=e4ae45f3b44542fa 

-

Boards for the two main leads:

-

Any thoughts on the significance of these pictures and mood relating to the story and characters themselves? :)

-

Next page: Goodies!