You are having your periods ☁️

Cirrus: You are waking up and your stomach starts to hurt. "Shit" you think, you're on your periods. Now Cirrus starts to wake up and starts to sit up. You lay your head back on pillows. She asks if everything is okay and you tell that your periods just started. She stands up and walks to the drawer and takes out a bar of chocolate and comes back to the bed. She hands you the bar and you start to open it. While you are eating the chocolate she asks if you want to be alone, have a message or have sex.

Cumulus: Ghouls, ghoulettes and you were spending time in the living room when you remembered that your periods should start today. You left the living room and headed to your room to spend time. After a sometime she ( Cumulus ) comes to check on you. She knocked on the door and came in. You were doing your own things when she entered the room. She comes stand next to you and asks if everything is okay. To answer you told the situation. She didn't panic and asked if you have enough pads/tampons/(whatever you use) and if you need more chocolate. Also she asked if you wanted to cuddle and you said yes so you moved to bed to cuddle. When cuddling she also asked if you wanted to have sex with her.

Sunshine: Sunshine and you were spending time and baking in the kitchen and you feel the blood coming out of you. You said to Sunshine that you leave to the bathroom and headed to the bathroom. After a time, Sunshine comes to check on you. You were laying on your bed when she entered your room. She asks you what has happened and you tell the truth. Then she disappeared from your room, after a moment she came back with a bar of baking chocolate and a pot of ice cream. With the food she came to bed and you started to cuddle and eat. (She sometimes asks if you want to have sex even if you have your periods. She is okay with period sex.)

Aurora: Ghost was playing the traning's last song when your stomach started to hurt. "Fuck" was your first thought, your second thought was that you're on periods.

When band members start to leave the practice room, you stay behind waiting for Aurora. When Aurora catched you, you told her the situation. She walked you to her room and gave you changing trousers and some pads/tampons/etc. When you came from the changing room she asked if you wanted to have sex or just cuddle.