You wake them up because you had a bad dream ❤️

Cirrus: She was a little bit hard to wake up. You tried to shake her up but it didn't work. Next you tried to wake her by calling her by name, it worked. When she got up, she asked you to tell what that dream was. While you were telling her what the bad dream was, she started to spoon you..  After the monologue you fall asleep into her spoon.

Cumulus: She was easy to wake up, she woke up when you started to call her name. After she came to sit next to she saw you crying, she hugged you and started to quietly hum a song. You fall asleep next to her after a while.

Sunshine: When you came to open her room's door, she woke up to that. If you were sleeping in the same bed she woke up in your moving. (Sunshine is a light sleeper.) She tells you that everything is fine and you're now safe in her arms. Also she asked if you wanted to tell her what the dream was and she let you fall asleep in her arms.

Aurora: After you had woken up from the nightmare, you went to her room.  You tried to wake her up by calling her name but it doesn't work. She eventually woke up when you started to shake her. When she was awake she came to sit next to you on the bedside. Then you tell her what the nightmare was and she tells you that everything is okay.