Chapter 3 I am all yours.

Lee was a very handsome and charming guy so many girls were into him and their wish was to be with him.

that was the hardest thing for lee because it's was not easy to love someone who you don't even know that they like you.

angela never tells lee that she like him and lee never tell angela that he like her, and the girls that like lee always tell lee that "you are handsome we like you we would want you to be ours" many,many girls at his school love him.

but he never gives them a chance because he knows that if you love someone you have to be loyal.

That's one thing that keeps his love for Angela to keep increasing and increasing. On the other hand, Angela was around many boys.

All of them wanted to be with her. They don't know that Angela only loves one boy and that is lee. One of the boys, whose name was anshuti ask Angela, "Can you give me your number? I would love to call and text you everyday if you don't mind?" angela said'' no i don't people my number especial the one that are not close to me" the boy were sad because he wanted to be with the girl and the girl that he happened to like was angela and angela didn't want to give him her number.

he even cry because he didn't really want to lose angela, but what could we say? Angela only loves lee. she said" i only love one boy and i am all his even if he cheat i will still be with and even if i never tell him how i feel but the only things i know is that my heart accept him and that's all" that was the most amazing thing that angela said that day, it's even make the boy that was interest in her to not talk to her because they only wanted to be with her and not to be her friends as they pretended to be.

Sometimes the friends you hang out with, don't always be friends. There are things that they want from you if you give them that thing and you will never see them again. Those were the most important lessons that Angela learned that day. The next day Lee was with his friends at the park.

They were asking him many questions that Lee didn't know what to say. One of the questions was like why don't you drink alcohol? and why do you love church?" That was not hard to answer but for Lee it was a surprise because it's like they were trying to tell him to not be who he is and be someone else. Lee answered them with wisdom. He said that" if you love jesus christ you will know why i don't drink alcohol or why i love church".

After he finished answering their questions and then he left he didn't want to be around them anymore because they were trying to make things worse for him. It's like they were trying to tell him to change and be someone else instead of who he is.

So he decided to leave and go to see the girl he liked, which was nagela. when he arrives at angela's house, he calls angela on his phone "hello angela. I'm here. Can you see me? I have a surprise for you." Angela was shocked he didn't expect Lee to be at her house at that time. It was great news and bad news at the same time because she was not prepared for him to be there. she goes outside and finds lee is waiting for him outside, she was shy and didn't know what to say she was just smiling and asked him "how long have you been standing here waiting for me? Lee said" for an hour you were taking forever to come outside." Angela was still in shock and said "i'm so sorry i didn't know that you were here for an hour and started asking him questions " are you hurt? or are you cold?" Lee started laughing and said" i was only joking " Angela said "Come on, you scared me" "Were you that scared?" said lee. I bought some gifts for you to open the bag to see what I brought for you" said lee.

It was chocolate and a teddy bear. It was really cute but they never tell each other that they love each other, but the actions and the way they care for each other show that they love each other. it's too hard for them to see that they love each other and it is not easy for both of them to just say "i love you" maybe they are scared and just maybe angela is scared of telling how she feels because of her parents. Her parents want her to finish college and she can be in any relationship.

Lee wanted to tell Angela that he likes her,but he is too shy and nervous, could we blame him? They both love each other and they are not ready to express it yet.