Chapter 6 The writer,

Lee always loves to write novels but he never has time to write or to think about it,but on the day that malter and angela become more friends , he was left alone because angela and malter were so excited to meet each other so they ditch him for some girls stuff,  but that doesn't mean angela doesn't love him  she love him so much, but she's a girl and she just meet a girl best friends so she was so excited to spend more time with her than lee.

Lee understands that,because he's a boy and if he was in angela shoes he would have done  the same thing.so  the time that Angela was not with him, he used that time to write a novels, so  he decided to write a  novel that is talking about how people should not keep their secret to people that they like the name of the novel was called"No secret".

Was the novel referring to Angela because they have been keeping secrets for each other for so long? We don't know. He wrote the novel and posted it on his secret social media account because he didn't want people to know that it was him. Was he being overly secretive? we don't know. Did he care? Nope.

surprisingly he's friend malter happened  to loves the novel, malter didn't know that it was lee who published that novel, she just fall in love with that novels, so she decide to shows her friend angela, surprisingly angela fall in love with the novel too but  she didn't know that it was the person  that she like who wrote that novel, so she ask her friend malter" malter do you know the person who write this book?"  Malter said" no because he hasn't updated his personal information on his profile yet" maybe,just maybe it might be the person we know.Angela said that as a joke.

She didn't really mean it but said" ok let check maybe we might know his or her's name" if only they would have come in and listened they would have known that it was lee who published that novel. But did they know that it was Lee who published the novel? Nope. did they care to know? yes,obviously.

so  angela and malter  without knowing that their friends lee didn't put his name on his secret social media account" they checked the profile but they didn't see lee's name on it because he wrote the name " le andrew" on it.

When the two friends Angela and Malter went to school that day they were surprised that a lot of people knew the novel and everybody at their school knew about the author name le andrew. I guess Lee was famous at that time. but did they know that it was him? Nope. Did Malter and Angela know that it was Lee who wrote the novel? Nope.

When it was time for lunch in their school,people kept talking about the author and describe him without knowing his face or his name. Angela and her classmate's name Olly said" his book is so awesome I wish he could just  be mine.  Angela looked at her laughing and said" how can he be yours when you don't know how he looks like."

Olly said" you know I can just text him on his social media account and tell him to give me his number." Malter and Angela laugh at the same time.   Angela  said" awww how cute.  Malter said" do you think famous people like him can just give  his number to strangers like that?

olly said, "So what  am I going to do now?"  Malter and Angela tell her to calm down and to stop thinking too much because even them they love that novel and they are trying to find out who wrote it. they wish they knew the writer at that time didn't they? yes definitely.

The next day when angela was helping her mom to do the laundry she got the notification on her phone. she didn't check it at that time,but when she finished doing the laundry.

She decided to check her phone, when she opened her phone she saw the notification of lee andrew the writer of " no secret" the novel that everyone at her school loved. She starts reading what lee andrew the author of no secret updated on his profile information is saying"  lee andrew is from GEHS high school" Angela was shocked because she knew that school.