Chapter 8 Together we are one,

after they finished playing soccer and promising each other.the three friends went home and spend their time with their family, and then the  next day  they went to school early in the morning, when it was time for assembly the friends sit together at the assembly ,when i said friends i mean malter,angela,and lee ,  so when the students  were waiting for their principal arrive at the assembly.
Malter,Lee,and Angela chatted with each other for a little while.

Malter said "I wonder what he's going to say."   same "Angela replied. Lee said, "Guys, I think he's going to talk to us about our final exam that is coming next week."  Angela asks, "Who told you that we're going to have an exam coming  next week?"

"didn't you guys see the email that they sent to 9th grade students?" ask Lee while he was looking into angela eyes and shocking.   Malter looked at her phone and said" yes he's right they sent the email to me too, yeah it says "dear 9th grader i hope you had an amazing year, regardless of time or place you are right now or what you are doing, we wanted to let you know that  you guys we'll be taking your final exam the next week, so we recommend you to study hard this week, Thank you see you tomorrow at assembly."

"ooh that's how it says" Angela asks while she was shocked .   "Yeah, we only have five days to study," said lee.    Malter said, "We'll be studying in Angela's house because my parents won't allow strangers into our house."   "ooh, wow! I mean we are strangers to you and your family." Lee asks.   "Angela said" wow! it's surprising that you haven't told your parents about us, you should have told them that we are your best friends in the world."

Malter said" is not like that guys, my parents only know lee because we are old friends we have been friends for so long so." Angela replied, "So you want to say that I'm not your best friend? only lee is?"  no no no i didn't mean that " said malter. 

the principal arrived at the assembly and said" good morning everyone i hope y'all had an amazing weekend  there is some announcement i have to make which is" nine grade will be having their final exam this week so that with that been said that every students will need to have at least an    A-   mines in their finals paper, so i would recommender each one of you to take this five days series and study very hard, i hope you guys will passed this test i trust in you,"

So after the principal finished the students went into their class worrying about "what if we didn't pass this test." said Olly,Angela's and Malter's classmate. Angela replied" don't worry we will do better i trust my classmate." olly, olly, olly don't worry we know that you are worrying but we assure you that everything will be alright." said malter.

After school, she called her two friends on the phone  angela and lee she said" hello my pipe and a dopa dopa" while she was laughing, she was just joking.

Angela said, "Don't call us names that we don't even know." yeah don't " said lee. Was he being overly supportive? yes obviously.  Did he care? nope.

Malter said" guys when are we going to study, remember we only have five days,and i'm feeling like it's a lot to me ." Lee said "I am feeling that too." So where are we going to study? "Angela asked.   lee replied" at your house, we are going to study at your house remember" lee reminded angela that they will be study at her house which makes malter laugh and said" aww how cute, boyfriends is reminding he's girlfriends that we'll be having a study group at her house."

They both laughed and said goodbye to each other. the next day it was the day for a study group so lee called them and tell them that he'll  pick malter, so angela has to be ready for the visitor,when the two of them arrived at angela's house, angela's mother said" good morning lee and, and,and  malter said" malter, angela's mother said"ooh  malter,so sorry dear  i didn't knew your name ."  malter said" it's okay"  so angela mother said" welcome