Chapter 4 Dear diary,

The next day Angela wake.up in the morning she wash some dishes and watch Tv for some hours and now It was afternoon when Angela decide to go in her room,but when she get in her room she suddenly starting thinking and overthinking about how she could express her feelings to Lee, she didn't know how to do it because she and Lee were so close to each other that she didn't want to ruin her friendship with lee.

little did she know that lee was into her too, but she didn't know that lee liked her so much, she was too blind to see that. she didn't know what to do at that time,but When she looked around her room she found a notebook under her bed, it was like a god miracle.

we don't know where that notebook came from, do we care? Nope. Did she know? Nope. Did she care? Nope. When Angela saw that note book, she didn't think much of it, so she decided to write her darkest and amazing secrets in her notebook. She did all of that on purpose because she wanted to always remember Lee wherever she's at or whenever she felt like reading it,

She wrote some bad and good secrets. In her diary she is saying" my dear diary i know that i am a very shy and nervous person, but i trust you and this is why i will tell you everything"

she said in her diary" this is for my crush i have liked lee since I was childhood until now i still like him i know that it is hard to tell him how i feel but I'll keep this message in you because I'm too afraid to tell him.was she that shy? Yes, very shy.

She continued writing.Maybe,maybe he might have rejected me.

so I want to tell you dear diary that I love him so much and I will soon tell him how I feel. And my darkest secret is that I never tell anyone that "I always beat and say bad things if a girl like my crush lee." Was she being overprotective? Yes obviously. She continued writing "I hope god will forgive me for that because I never want to be a bad girl.

I want this first year of high school to go well. So I don't want to waste my time on fighting, I know that I love Lee so much,but I don't want to have problems with the girls that like him,and I hope he knows that I love him" does lee know that Angela liked him? Nope, would lee love to hear that? Yes, of course.

All of that angela wrote it in her diary and she didn't want anyone to see that notebook, even her mom,a person that she shared everything with, For the first time she didn't feel comfortable enough to go to her and talk about her crush or the guy she likes. Was she shy? Yes, very,very shy. Did she care? Nope.

On the other hand Lee was in his room when his big brother walked in. Wait, why do I call him big? He's only seventeen-year-old. I don't really know why . But When he walks into lee's room they start Talking about lee's career path even though he was in his first year of high school,lee only wanted to check with his brother before he met his parents.

After they finish talking about the college class. So he decides to ask his brother about his love life,he asks " brother do you have a girlfriend"? And his brother tells him " yes I do have a girlfriend but I don't want Dad to find out "

Lee asks " why didn't you tell me that you have a girlfriend in the first place "? And his brother tells him that'' the first rule of life is living with no regrets." Lee said that hasn't answered my question yet . And then Lee asked '' Aren't you scared of what dad might say about it? '' his brother said '' at seventh? Nonono... life is too short man."

So his brother asked him" is there any girl you like ?" Lee was in shock and told him" black pink". He thought His brother didn't know who black pink was his brother laughed and then said "you think I don't know black pink isn't it the kpop girls band?" his brother asked again ooh "so you love lisa? And then he said "keep dreaming brother" Lee laughed and said" see you later brother" and his brother said " bye back" as he walked out of lee's room.

Lee continues Loughlin while he's thinking about angela, he said in his thoughts "ooh angela, you're so pretty." He didn't want to tell anyone, even his brother about his crush.

But we all know that he likes Angela, but he's not ready to tell her yet. Lee remembering how many class he needs to take and how much grade and GPA he need, to get in he's dream uni meaning university that he told his brother about. .which was Harvard University in Massachusetts one of the best universities in United States he really wanted to go in there but, he remembered that his brother tell him that he should focus on making his gpa higher because Havard uni only requires the students with a higher GPA like 4.0 gpa and is not easy to reach that number,

so he has to become very ingenious " after two hours he went outside on the backyard,he was thinking and overthinking how tell angela that he love her. Again he remembered that his brother gave him another piece of advice that if you love a girl you should wait until you finish university. That was the dumbest advice to give a person who is in love wasn't it? Yes, indeed it was.

Lee really wanted to tell Angela how he feels, But they both have to focus and become leaders in their life.

He was talking to himself about how to tell Angela how he feels and that he loves her, was he overthinking? Yes indeed. but then he remembered that they have to focus on school. He didn't want to tell Angela on that day that he liked her, so he refused to tell her, if he really wanted to tell her, he could've just called her on her phone and told her how he feel.Was he that stupid? We don't know. Was he shy? Yes, very shy .

But Little does he know that Angela has the same Idea because her mom and her dad were always telling her that she should focus and finish high school.she liked him too but again they have to focus on school and become leaders.They both didn't sleep that day, what would they do? Can they change the time? Nope. Did they wish to become adults? Yes obviously.

But they both have dreams if only they would come in and listen.they both would learn that they both wanted their happiness and nothing less.

The next day Angela was in her house with her mom. She suddenly felt hot, her mom asked "are you sweating"? And angela said " yes my mom " and then she asked her mom "can i swim in the pool today mom?" and her mom said" yes honey today is so hot " so angela decide to go outside their house to swim because their house is too big and it has a pool , where you can swim anytime or any day you like but before she get in the pool she saw an handsome, amazing,and charming young man, when she look really close at him she notice that it was lee,

Angela asked herself saying in her thoughts "was he always this beautiful?",she asked herself again in her thoughts " how did this charming prince get in here.?" She was asking herself so many questions because their house was so big and they put a fence. nobody can get in there, why was she asking herself many questions? We don't know. Was she overreacting? Yes, of course she was.

she said " hi lee" and lee said "hey princess " she stared at him for a long time and then she thought of what to tell him or ask him. Did she care that much? We don't know that. But the face and the smile of both of them when they met said it all. Angela asked him " how are you prince charming" he giggled for a minute and then he said " i'm good but i wouldn't sleep without seeing you or talking to you .

Angela was shocked and then said " alright come here" she gave him a hug. Aww how cute. they were cute weren't they? Yes definitely. They hug for a little long , and then talk for like two hours until angela mom calls angela " angela,angela honey isn't time for you to go to sleep, remember that tomorrow you got school." Angela said bye lee, see you tomorrow she decided to go inside where her mom was and lee said bye back and then he jumped the fence and went home. It was an incredible and amazing day for both of them.

Angela went to sleep inside the house,but she didn't sleep that day because of thinking ,overthinking, and dreaming about Lee. It was really a long night for Angela. She was weird wasn't she? Yes, indeed she was. Did she overreact about the whole thing? Yes she did. Did she care? Nope.

It was obvious that she loved Lee so much that she didn't know how to control her feelings.

They both call each other names, like prince and princess, but they haven't had time to confess to each other how they feel about each other or talk about their feelings.