gay af but kinda sad

Kyles pov;
I found my fav Popsicles in the fridge and grabbed two out of the box, I handed one to kenny, which he thanked me for. I opened the wrapper, took the Popsicle, and straight up took a bite. I enjoyed the bone chilling freeze shooting my teeth.

I glanced over towards kenny. Kenny was sucking on the pop, putting it in and out of his mouth slowly. I could feel the blush growing on my face and...a nevermimd.. Kenny looked over, clearly seeing  what was happening, and just kept going.

He knew what he was doing. And he was enjoying it, seeing me flustered like this. I eventually looked away so my body could calm down. Kenny finished his Popsicle before me.

I only then realized mine was melting, so I quickly lapped it up. I could see kenny smirking with an eyebrow raised out of the corner of my eye, weirdo I scoffed, almost choking on the juice.

Once I finished, I didn't hesitate to call out kenny for what he was doing, "your so fucking gay bro." Kenny laughed and added "only for you hun.." I immediately rolled my eyes smiling.

He grabbed my chin gently, so I was facing him. "And I'd only do that to you~" he whispered before winking and walking back to my room.

I could feel almost half my body go numb after he said that.. I decided to walk outside so I could get some fresh air. After a bit, I could feel someone sit next to me. It was kenny he now had his parka on. He looked cute even with it. He put his hand on mine, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He stared, rubbing my shoulders in a comforting fashion, which worked. "Kyle..can I tell you something..?" Kenny asked, silent and timidly. "Ofc anything, kenny.."

"Kyle i.. I can't die."

"What?"

"I mean...I'm immortal.." he sighed, looking at his feet. I swear, i stopped breathing at that point. "W-w-what?!" My whole body jumped back.

"I know... I know I sound crazy but it's true...I've died multiple times, but every time, you and everyone else seem to forget.." I didn't know how to react to what Kenny was saying. "It's okay if you don't believe me.."

"N-no I do!" Kenny looked me in the eyes

"Y-you do?"

"YEAH!" I'd believe almost anything kenny says. "You don't know how happy this makes me that you believe me cause all the other times you never believed me even when I killed myself right in front of you and everyone else.."

Even though I believed him, everything he said did make him sound crazy. But I listened to every word carefully, making sure I didn't miss a detail.

"I'm sorry, kenny... you had to go through all this.." I scooted closer to him, pulling him into a hug. He began to sob I felt so fucking bad.."thank you for believing me this time..."

"Your welcome, love..."