i love you too..

Stan's pov;

"I LOVE YOU!" Suddenly, everything around me stopped, time almost pausing..

Was this really happening? Am I dreaming? Wendy..loves..me?

My heart was racing, oxygen was escaping me, "i-i-i-"

Wendy's arms slipped down now off me. I turned to look at her, and she looked like she was on the verge of crying, yet she was blushing, looking at her shoes.

"Forget it...I know you don't like me back-" I pulled her against me, embracing her. "No.. I love you too.."
Her eyes widened, and then wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my chest.

"C-can I kiss you?" Wendy looked up at me nervously, "yes..p-please.." I smiled at her before cupping her face and kissing her.

She immediately kissed me back, then pulled away. "Stan.. your over kyle?"

"I have been.." Yeah, sure, I still loved kyle, but I've come to accept that he's with kenny..and I no longer hold a grudge against kenny for it..afterall, I realized I loved Wendy a bit ago..

She smiled and rested her head against my chest. "Good to know.." she whispered, closing her eyes. "FINALLY!" A annoying voice interrupted, startling both me and wendy. Cartman hand on hips smirking. "Ugh, what do you want, cartman?!" Wendy snapped, letting me go.

"Oh, I've already got what I've wanted, congrats.."

"Th-thanks?" I stuttered.

"Cmon, let's go..." Wendy pulled me away from cartman to my house.

Kyles pov;

I felt my phone buzz and looked at it to see a text from stan,

"Uh, me and wendy are a thing now :)"

I'm glad stans happy now.. I replied, then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Kyle, I'm so lucky to have you in my life.." I kissed Kenny's cheek and then snuggled up to him.

"I love you, kyle.."

"I love you too.."