urges (kinda wierd btw)

Kyle;

As I headed up to my room, my mind raced of all the reasons he wanted us to go back to my room. As I entered my room, I was greeted with kenny just sitting on the edge of my bed. He got up when I stepped into my room. "Do you have any video games, bro?"

"V-video games?"

"Yeah, why else would I want us both to come up here- Ooooh, you dirty jew~"

"Don't ever say that again."

"Okay."

"Uh, yeah, I have some..under my bed I hid them so my mom wouldn't take them away."

"Huh.. Kinda smart."

"Yeah, I guess..it worked they're still there.."

"Okay, let's play then, kyle!"

"Okay.."

We picked a game, and i put the game in.
And set all the shit up. Kenny found the controllers also under my bed and handed one to me, "Thanks, honey."
"No probs." We played for an hour before calling it quits.

"So what now, ky?" I looked up at my ceiling, "I dunno.." kenny turned to me and slid his hand over mine, I turned to look at him, and he just smiled patiently.

Kenny's pov;

I literally don't have any ideas...like yeah sex was one, but I always think about that.. always have..anyway- wait w-whats- kyle slowly crept onto me, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the ground, im in genuine shock what the fuck is he thinking?

I could see the blush growing on his face as he started kissing my neck. He hasn't done this yet, and I didn't expect him to, so this is REALLY outta pocket man.

Once he stopped, he let go of my wrists and sat up, looking down at me, me looking straight back up at him. He grabbed my shirt, lifting it before pausing. I honestly wanted him to continue with what he was doing..

"Fuck..what am I thinking!" Kyle shouted but quietly, covering his face with both his hands. "Kyle...?" He uncovered his face and got up off of me and looked away, "i-im sorry kenny.." I got up slightly, "n-no it's fine..that turned me on~" kyle looked away, shaking his head smiling, but that smile was almost....forced..?

"Look, kenny i-i..ugh.."

"Yeah..?"

"I got an urge. i-i don't know why.."

"It's my fault im just too irresistible~"

"Oh, stop it." Kyle looked back at me, smiling, not forced seemingly. "Maybe you're right.."

"Oh, I know I am~" kyle looked at the ground for a couple minutes in thought, I assume.. before looking up and literally beaming a smile, dunno why, honestly.

"So wanna go get ice cream..?"

I looked at kyle confused. One minute, he was pinning me to the ground sexually the next he wanted...ice cream?
What is he on??

"Cravings?" I asked curiously.

"Apparently..!"

Kyles pov;

Yeah, I did have cravings... cravings for kenny..Yeah that's sounds weird, but you know what I mean.. I don't know why, but since yesterday and this morning, all the things he's said and done came flooding to me, giving me that urge the same urge I always had when looking at kenny before we we're even dating, like in 9th grade, I know I'm mentioning this alot but it's when my feelings first came.

Right when kenny took off his parka for the first time, i got the feelings. You know, the butterflies! And I tried pushing it into the deepest, darkest, farthest pit in the back of my mind, but it never worked, then he tried getting into my pants in the bathroom, and him aggressively touching my thigh made the feelings worse..then the urges came.

I got these sudden urges looking at kenny, like when me and him would be in the boys' locker room or the bathroom. I'd get the urge to kiss him...

I haven't had one in a while until just now. So I want to try and get rid of them by focusing on something other than JUST kenny.

                          -Time skip-

We both got ice cream, and I already felt better about what had happened. Suddenly, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see a text from stan.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Stan: How's your weekend been?

                                                  You: Good!

Stan: Good, im glad it has!
Anyway, see you at school tomorrow, bro.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Shit.."

"What?" Kenny looked at me confused.

"I totally forgot we got school tomorrow.."

"Well, I guess that means we had so much fun you just forgot." Kenny stated, smiling at me.

Made me happy I loved whenever he smiled.. even after everything he's been through, he still smiles genuinely..