3🌹DilZaN 3🌹

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

💙🟠💙💜🟢💜🖤🔴🖤💙🟠💙
❤⚫❤🧡🔵🧡💚🟣💚❤⚫❤

After, physically claiming each other in the resort room, both Sean & Dilreba decided to spend the whole week there, for some quality time with each other. But that got disrupted when the intercom in their room started ringing continuously just after a few hours of them being there.......

🖤💚🔴💚🖤❣️🟢❣️🖤💚🔴💚🖤

"Oh God Sean!! You are such a beast."

Reba moaned as they climaxed together. Sean slid down from hovering over Reba, and laid besides her, both breathing hard after a few seconds of savoring their orgasm. Then both cuddled in each other's arms in serenity and complete satisfaction.

"Before, you didn't want it to happen, now you won't let it stop. I mean, you haven't let me get down from this bed even for once in the past 4 hours. Not even for loo. Horny Incubus."

Reba said while caressing Sean's hairless thin and fair arm, and pouting. Sean smirked.

"Aaannn

"Aaannn... Four hours!! Darling, you are so bad in calculations. You are forgetting the one hour in the shower before this. And the initial one hour before lunch. Our first time together getting rid of, in your words, the V word from our existence. "

"I asked to discard the V word from our existence, not ruin the existence of my V part down there for forever, by your drilling P, moron. (1st V* irgin, 2nd V* agina, 3rd P* enis.) "

"Heyyii, language lady. I gave you the V of my P, (virginity of my P*enis), and a long break of almost 2 hours afterwards, when we had lunch, while drinking fine quality scotch whisky to relax you. "

"Relax Me!! Or arouse my feelings, enhance desires in me huh!?! Make me horny and tipsy, with alcohol."

"That's your perspective, darling. I wanted to relax you with high quality alcohol. Just like they do with anaesthesia before operation, to save the patient from pains of cutting them."

Reba glared at Sean, who gulped and looked away.... And smiled mischievously. Then he fake cleared his throat and said.

"And besides, it's a hard labour of drilling someone like this for hours, while the other person just lays down enjoying eroticism to the fullest. It's a part of rigorous work out exercise, you know that. But did I complain once, did I!?! I even resumed it back in the shower again, only to make you happy, without caring about my energy loss once. That too for hours. And why!! Only to please you..."