14💚 YIXI💚

💔[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.] 💔

"Mmnnnnnn!! "

"Mmnnnnnn!! "

Sean slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and gulped. His mind felt woozy and his body felt pained. He closed his eyes for few seconds and opened them again. With confused clouded mind, he stared around, suddenly the rainy night, the skidding sound, the screaming everything echoed in his mind and his hand instantly went on his belly. He took a sharp breathe on finding a flat belly....

"Little master, miss is fine. Your baby gal is fine, little master. "

Sean stared sharply on his left at Feng Meng, staring straight in his eyes as if trying to search if he was being truthful or lying. Feng Ming nodded his head assuring. Loud sobs came out of Sean's throat. He broke down instantly.

He cried for a long time

He cried for a long time. Feng Meng let him cry for as long. Then he slowly in a regretful voice, explained Sean about his daughter's special condition. How she was born with a not fully functioning brain!?! Sean was aghast. He sobbed more. He blamed himself for everything.

"I am sorry, I am so so sorry, uncle, I failed her. I failed her. I should have protected her inside me, but I failed her.... I am so sorry.... "

"No, little master. Don't say like that. She would be lucky to have a father like you. I am sure it was an accident, it was fate. Not yours or Master Wang's fault. The situation was... "

"I was the reason for the situation, uncle, I... "

"Damn right you were. "

Sean and Feng Ming looked up and there stood Wang Yibo and his family.
The Wang family.