18❤My Bodi❤

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

♠️♦️♠️

Sean was sitting on a bed, watching his twin children intently, as tears were rolling down his eyes. He was mourning his daughter. And he was still, though just a tiny bit, but was missing his husband Wang Yibo. Sean Xiao Zhan has always wanted a family. A wholesome family. And now fate has snatched not only his first born daughter, but he has left his husband too. Also, the father figure of his life Feng Ming, his uncle Feng was no more as well. Sean was devastated.

His self esteem, self confidence, everything were gone, only regrets, sadness and devastation were left in him. He wasn't even sure about a happy future with his twin born anymore. A trauma, drastic fear of the unknown and deep core sadness had got engraved in his heart. Sean was doubtful about whether he could properly take care of them.

"Hey bunny bun, don't be like that. Now we are together, everything will be alright. "

Sean wiped his tears and nodded. He looked at Dilreba. And smiled teasingly.

"So tell me about your boyfriend. "

"Boyfriend!?! What boyfriend!?! "

"Dr. Simon Gong Jun!?! "

"Junjun!! Shut up!?! He's just a friend!?! "

"And I was born yesterday. "

"Bunny, I swear. "

"Love's not raining, but immensely flooding from his eyes Dil. He is perfect for you wild kitten. He adores you baby."

"Maybe. But then I adore only one person in my life bunny. And that's you. What about that!?!"

"Reba!!"

"No. You have to listen today Zhanie. I loved you, still love you and shall forever do. I can't help it. And now that you are no more with that Wang, you must accept my love. "

"No Dil. I can't."

"Please Zhanie."

"Dil listen. I may or may not live with Yibo, but ......"

Zhan sighed.

"Dil, I can't return in the past. I ........ I. Enough has already happened in my life. I can't just forget everything each time and move on from past in my life everytime. First from you to Yibo, marriage, a new home,new relationships,and now after all the traumatic happenings back to you from Yibo, new start new everything. I need space,I need my time, I need to gather myself and come in terms with everything."

"I am ready to wait."

"NO. No, Dil. Not anymore. You won't anymore, I can't promise any returns anymore. You will move on with Dr. Simon Jun. He is an awesome person and deserves a chance."

"Zhanie!?!"

"No. I said no. Please leave me alone for now, Reba. Please."

Dilreba sighed deep and left. Tears rolled down Sean's eyes. He sniffed. Sniffed hard. He was tired. Physically and psychologically.

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤

Yibo sat like a corpse,barely breathing. He didn't talk , didn't say a word out of his mouth. His family surrounded him.