10♥ HONEYMOON♥

🌼🍀🌼
All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🍀🌼🍀

Time passed at its own pace. And with it everything slowly started eroding in Sean's life. And it started right from the next morning of his wedding night.

🥦🍒🥦

Sean felt ticklish in his crook of neck. He shrugged and tried to shove off in sleep. But the ticklishness won't go. Sean smiled.

"Stop it Dil... "

Silence!

"Am not Dil. "

Sean flinched, hearing Bo's deep angery voice. He looked besides him, at Yibo in haste.

"Bodi!! "

"Excuse me!! "

Bo got up and strode to the bathroom with the towel. Sean slowly got up. His body still pained like hell. His heart was immensely heavy, and if all that wasn't enough, the morning had to start shitty.

God dammit.

Sean slowly got up. Went to the medicine cabinet installed over the sink for the room.

He opened it, searched, took two painkillers, and gulped it down with the tap water

He opened it, searched, took two painkillers, and gulped it down with the tap water. He had taken one the night before itself, but seemed like one wasn't enough for him at present. Sean was a practicing doctor himself in the States and was well aware of the consequences of taking painkillers, more than one in a short time span, that too empty stomach. But then people change when circumstances necessitate it and adapt because they have to. And right now Sean badly needed painkillers.

Swallowing the painkillers, Sean then went to the couch and sat on it. He took a english magazine and was reading it when the bathroom door opened and Bo came out in bathrobe.