Chapter 3: An Aristocrat's Party

Stefan left the school and got inside his limo with his friend Kade. As Mr. Brown, the chauffeur, was driving, Stefan and Kade began to talk at the back.

Kade: Can't wait for Hugo to be at your party. I can see him growing closer to you everyday as a friend.

Stefan: Indeed. He will forget his so-called friends and sit with us at lunch instead.

Kade: So glad Christa eventually agreed to be yours.

Stefan: He smirked evilly. I'm very delighted about that and we can make Hugo more like us.We have him under my control.

Kade: When are you going to give Christa the promise ring you kept for so long?

Stefan: I'll propose to her in front of everyone during the party on Saturday.

When Hugo got home, he decided to call Braxton about going to Stefan's party.

Hugo: You won't believe what just happened...Stefan wanted us to go to his party this Saturday...

Braxton: What the hell makes him think we will go? He keeps getting in our way.

Hugo: I don't want to go but this is our chance to discover things we didn't know about Stefan before.

Braxton: Might be a nice opportunity...We have to take advantage of this.

Braxton: I just hope there aren't going to be any security guards around.

Then afterwards, they end the call and Hugo is about to inform his parents about Stefan.

Hugo: Hey mom and dad, I am going to do something pretty reckless on Saturday.

Hugo: I'm going to Stefan Collin's house to look for clues and find more information about him.

Harold: That was unexpected of you, Hugo. What made you come to this decision?

Hugo: It's just that he seems pretty suspicious, and I would like to see the secrets he might be keeping.

Hugo: He thinks I'm an actual friend, but I don't like him at all.

Harold: Very well, Hugo. I guess doing so can reveal the truth behind the Collins' family.

Annika: Please be careful and don't put yourself in danger, darling.

Saturday came and a lot of guests were gathered inside the Collins' mansion. They were amazed by the surroundings. Hugo and Braxton were outside waiting for the butler to invite them in. While they were inside, Braxton spoke.

Braxton: Dude, this guy lives under a big luxury don't you think?

Hugo: Yeah, I also live in a mansion, but it's not like this at all.

Later on, Stefan walked up to Hugo and Braxton. He gave Hugo a small hug as a way to greet him.

Stefan: Welcome to my house, Hector and thank you for coming, everyone else!

Hugo: Pretended to smile. Me too, man! Happy to be here and your house is magnificent. I see a lot of people invited...

Stefan: Oh those girls invited are from aristocratic families like mine. Their parents are friends with my parents.

Stefan: If you want, feel free to explore the different rooms of my "poor" home.

Once Ricky arrived with his sister Christa and their parents, Stefan noticed them and acted super friendly towards Ricky.

Stefan: Hello my friend, Ricky! Long time no see. He shook hands with him.

Stefan: Guess we shall see each other more from now on since I'm dating your sister.