Chapter 4: The Forbidden Encounter

When the guys got back inside the mansion, each of them had a dreadful expression on their faces.

Braxton: Guys...I don't think I'll be able to sleep for days...

Stefan: He walked closer to the trio and acted concerned about them, but won't figure out they learned about his dark secret.

Stefan: Hey, my friends I was looking everywhere but couldn't find you all...

Stefan: I got slightly frantic and thought you might have already left. What had happened?

Hugo: Sorry, dude. We got lost and couldn't find our way back to the main room.

Hugo: But we had fun exploring. We've seen the medals and trophies you've won.

Stefan: Oh that...my parents suggested I participated in different contests and I got first place every single time.

Once the party was over, everyone else went back home including Hugo. He was in his room and he had a flashback of what Dorothy told him and his friends about Stefan's true nature.

Hugo: On the inside. I should never allow that bastard to hurt Christa...He's a mistake of nature.

Christa had to spend ample moments with Stefan since she's now promised to him and her parents persuaded her to do so. They were relaxing on the mattresses near the pool when a maid named Liz came over and bought vanilla and chocolate ice cream sundae for Stefan. Stefan wasn't impressed and he scolded her because he hated chocolate in general.

Stefan: With a stern expression. Why did you make this, Liz?

Stefan: You never see me eat anything with chocolate in it!

Liz: I'm so sorry, young master. I will make you another ice cream....one that you like.

Stefan: You better fix this immediately before I fire you. Don't try to ruin my moment with Christa.

When the maid Liz walked away, Christa had a look of sadness on her face because she felt sorry for the maid and how Stefan was treating her. She didn't like this negative energy coming from him.

Stefan: I'm so sorry about that, Christa. I don't like to give this attitude but some people have to learn their lesson the hard way.

Christa: She looked like she was about to cry.

Stefan: Darling, what's troubling you? Please tell me...

Christa: I don't know how to say it...Wiped off a small tear from her eyes.

Stefan: You can tell me anything. It hurts seeing you cry.

Christa: I just feel a bit sorry for the maid...I imagined what if she was me?

Stefan: Maybe this time I overreacted. I promise you with all my heart that I won't do it again.

Christa: You promise?

Stefan: Of course, darling. Anything for you.

When the maid came back with the chocolate-free ice cream, Stefan decided to "apologize" to her only to have a good impression in front of Christa.

Stefan: I apologize for behaving so rashly towards you minutes ago. I shouldn't have scolded you...

Stefan: I can ask my parents to give you a salary increase.

When the maid left again, Stefan suggested to Christa they go for a swim in the pool.

Stefan: Darling, do you want us to swim in the pool?

Christa: Sure, but I didn't bring a bikini with me...

Stefan: Don't worry I can ask one of my other maids to provide you one...

After Christa left Stefan's home, the villain was lying on his bed thinking about the past. He had a brief flashback of the time he murdered Jessica mercilessly with his two friends when she didn't agree to run away with him to start a new life.

Stefan: He thought to himself. You deserved it, Jessica...

Christa was at home having dinner with her family and when they were finished, she and Ricky both went to her room to talk about what they both experienced at Stefan's house.

Ricky: I learned a lot about Stefan today...He murdered a girl 2 years before...

Christa: So atrocious...Our parents would definitely refuse to believe this about him...

Christa: I don't want to be his bride because I don't love nor trust him...I wish Hugo was here.

Ricky: He'll be here tonight...I texted him and he said he'll come over to spend time with you.

Later in the evening, Hugo climbed up to Christa's room until he reached her window from outside. Thankfully, no one heard anything from inside. He knocked on her window lightly for Christa to open it up for him.

Christa: Hugo! You're here...I really missed you. She got closer and hugged him.

Hugo: I missed you too....Hugged her back and they shared a brief kiss.

Christa: Stefan was rude to one of his maids earlier...I also hate the promise ring he made me wear.

Hugo: Can you take it off since I'm here, Christa? I don't want you to wear it when we're together.

Christa: Yeah...I will. She took off her promise ring.

Christa: I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I wish you were my boyfriend instead...

Hugo: Maybe I can be...but more than that. Your secret lover, Christa.

Christa: I don't love Stefan and my heart doesn't belong to him.

Hugo: Don't worry...one day we will be official.

They kissed again and made love on Christa's bed for a long time and they had their clothes off. But something unexpected happened....Christa's phone started ringing and it happened to be Stefan calling her.

Hugo: He heard her phone ringing and quickly got up from the bed. Oh shit...Must be that asshole calling you.