Chapter 5: Shampoo Prank

Christa's phone was still ringing and Christa suggested to Hugo that he should hide in case Stefan heard him through their phone call.

Christa: Hide right now, Hugo! Whispered in a low voice before picking up her phone.

Hugo hid in the closet near Christa's bed and Christa immediately put her nightgown back on and when she's done, she went ahead and answered Stefan's call.

Stefan: He facetimed her. Hi darling, were you sleeping?

Stefan: I'm sorry for bothering you...But I missed you and wanted us to talk before going to sleep.

Christa: Yes, baby...I was about to go to sleep until I heard your phone call.

Stefan: Tomorrow I will come to your house because it's my turn to have fun with you.

Stefan: I'll go to sleep now...Goodnight, darling!

The call ended and Hugo got out of the closet.

Christa: He said he's coming over tomorrow...ugh!

Hugo: I'll be sure to leave before everyone wakes up tomorrow morning.

Hugo: I don't want your parents to notice me either...

The next morning when Christa woke up, Hugo was gone from her room because he got back early to his house. Christa's mom was outside of her door.

Christa's mom: She got inside without knocking. Good morning, Christa...I prepared breakfast for you and Ricky.

Christa's mom: Isn't it wonderful Stefan is coming over soon?

Christa: She lied. Yes, of course. I'm excited to see him again!

But before they knew it, someone already rang the doorbell and their butler opened it. It happened to be Stefan and his chauffeur, Mr. Brown. When Stefan entered their home, Ricky took a peak at Stefan and almost died as he laughed quietly at his outfit.

Ricky: On the inside as he chuckled a bit. His outfit is so funny...

Stefan came over to where Christa was standing.

Stefan: How is my beautiful darling? I hope you slept well...

Christa: I definitely did...

Stefan: He came closer and kissed her on the lips. You look radiant as always, Christa...

Stefan: Shall we take a stroll after breakfast, darling?

Christa: Sure! I'd like to take a stroll with you, Stefan.

They had breakfast with Ricky and Christa's parents and when they were out taking a stroll, Christa commented on the view and weather.

Christa: The trees around are beautiful and the weather is nice don't you think?

Stefan: Indeed, my love...It's a perfect moment for us to be out.

Moments later, they came across a swarm of moths on the dirt ground and they were weakly flapping their wings since they were about to die. Stefan stopped to pick one up. He scrutinizingly examined the orange and black moth.

Stefan: Such a sad pity...It's beautiful like you but it will depart in the afterlife soon...

Christa: That's very sad...Don't you think, baby?

Stefan: No, that's not sad at all. That's nature.

Stefan: Dying is part of life and we shall let this moth rest in peace. He put the moth on the ground in a pile of ants, so they can feed off of it viciously.