Stefan's Past

It was a bright sunny morning and the setting begins in a wealthy household where Jessica Stein was preparing herself in her room by applying makeup and some eyeliner in order to go to Stefan's house. She was a pretty girl with long, curly brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. She was wearing a long elegant red dress with a big ribbon tied around her waist.

Jessica's mom: Got inside Are you ready to spend some time at Stefan's house?

Jessica: Of course I am, mom. He said he has a very special surprise for me.

Jessica's mom: I'm sure his surprise would make you happy. You can go see him whenever you are ready.

After a while, Jessica arrived at Stefan's house with the help of her chauffeur. The butler opened the door and greeted her.

Butler: Hello Miss Jessica and good morning. Please come inside.

Jessica: She walked inside and said. Where's Stefan?

Stefan: Welcome, darling. I am so happy you were able to come.

Stefan: How is my beautiful girl? He got closer and kissed her.

Jessica: She kissed him back and said. I missed you and your house is beautiful as always.

When they were taking a stroll, the birds were chirping and the lake was calm. Stefan picked up a red rose from the bush and gave it to Jessica.

Stefan: Here, a beautiful rose, for the most beautiful girl in my life. I love you so much!

Jessica: She took the rose and said. I love you too, Stefan. Thank you for the rose.

Stefan: Took out a small box and revealed a ring inside. He bent down and said, This was the surprise I was talking about, Jessica. I can't imagine my life without you.

Stefan: Will you marry me, Jessica?

Jessica: She was surprised and got very emotional. Yes, Stefan! You are the one I want to have a future with.

However, the surprise wasn't leading towards anything of a dream come true.

There was a sinister motive hiding behind the ring Stefan gave her.

When Jessica left that evening, Stefan was dining with his parents when one of the maids served them fancy meals. However, when she took their dishes away to give them second servings, she dropped one of the wine glasses and it shattered when it touched the ground. Stefan's mom lost her patience and got annoyed by her clumsiness.

Stefan's mom: Look what you did, you clumsy fool! How could you break it?!

Stefan's dad: You think we pay you here to break our expensive glasses?!

First maid: I'm so sorry, Mr and Mrs. Collins. I'll go clean up the mess. When she was done, she left to go back to the kitchen.

Shortly after, another maid entered the room with mango sherbet in small ice cream glasses. She gave each glass to Stefan and his parents.

Stefan's mom: We appreciate your efforts unlike some incompetent people.

Second maid: I'm pretty sure the other maid didn't mean to make such a mistake.

Second maid: She wasn't feeling very well...

Stefan: Mom, why don't you fire the other maid?

Stefan: She's so irritable to deal with and her work ethic is so mediocre.

Stefan's mom: What a good idea, Stefan.

Stefan's mom: Speaking of that, this isn't the first time she has been dropping things recklessly on the ground.